good tv

Season 3 of The Tudors starts on BBC2 tonight - I can't wait. I know it's probably not historically accurate, but all the bodice ripping and shenanigans are highly entertaining....

also, True Blood Season 2 continues on FX. True, I've already watched it, but this episode is a corker!! Can't wait....

is well good... all the back stabbing and bed hoping - what else could you ask for?!

Ooh, thank you, thank you, I absolutely love it too and didn't realise it was on again tonight, I would have missed it if I hadn't seen this thread.

I have really enjoyed the first two series of The Tudor's' - actually I think it is quite historically accurate except that Henry VIII was never as slim as Jonathon Reese Myers who plays him, LOL......

It's brilliant Fern, you will enjoy it, I love the music to it too. X

oo what time is it ladies? 9? am i just in time? hopfully OH will shift his ass off the ps3 and let me watch it! sounds like it could be my fix untill desperat housewives is back!! xx

Just watched it! I just love the costumes, and err the six packs! (but I've always been a slapper!) Just who is Sir Francis? (with the eye patch?) I have the box sets of the first 2 series.

Is it abailable to watch again on computer, It had a great write up in the radio times but i forgott it was on. ended up watching Merlin with daughter - Oh save me.

i am such an idiot! I thought it was on at 9.30 and when i put on the tv it'd already been on for 30mins... will have to watch via iplayer... but at least i'm getting virgin next weekend and i think it stores all the episodes on its ondemand service - can't wait!

Back