Goodbye tubby 2012, hello slimmer summer 2013

ang2252 said:
Linda my love. Don't ever be ashamed of yourself
Post your photos with pride no matter what your size !!!!

Here's a few of my before and after photos. I hope they inspire you ;-)

I'm back counting points as I put 21/2 stone back on of the 6 stone I lost. But we will get to goal this year. All of us ;-)

Wow this is amazing :D your an inspiration to everyone well done on your amazing transformation xox

Ang you look gorgeous, well done for your weight loss. You had "joie de vive" and a lovely smile in the before pics anyhow. Your pics shine...I hide from pics so this is pretty major for me...stupid and pathetic as it may sound... Thanks for your kind words. You are an inspiration with your 6 stone weightloss...Very Well done!! X

Thanks scooby, jenn and Nicki too, not only lovely ladies but beautiful hearts ... bringing tears to my eyes..x

Ang,you ARE an inspiration you just don't realise. We are all here for the same thing... support! Please everyone who has joined this "newer" thread, don't be surprised at the care, best wishes and support that is offered here cos its all i've had off these ladies since I joined and stuck with my first "proper" forum. Big love to everyone older and newer subscribees XX

Hi girls was wondering if I could join your thread as you all seem lovely! I've been maintaining around 10stone 7lbs for a year now. Put on a few pounds over Christmas now ideally would like to get to 9stone 4lbs so have moved my goal and starting propoints again as of today!! Good luck all x

We are all in the same boat with how we feel regarding ourselves wether its 1-100st we need to lose... I only have 2st to lose not a some but to me it is, it's all about how you feel about you and it's only yourself that can change how you feel...if I'm not moaning about my weight I'm moaning about my wrinkles.. Us women are never happy :) x

Linda, well done posting your pictures! It must have been hard, I really don't think you look as bad as you think you do, we can all do this together xx

Just a quickie ladies as am in work.

Just wanted to say that you are all beautiful. The mere fact that you've come here to help each other not yourselves means you're a beautiful loving person. We're all different shapes and sizes but that's what makes us all unique. Remember the tale of the ugly duckling. He wasn't ugly at all, just needed a little change and he turned out to be a beautiful swan. We can all do the same with a little time, effort and support.

Love you all xxxxx

Hi

Can I join please? I stood on the scales this morning and got a shock at my weight :(. I get married in July and need to lose some weight before my big day. Iv signed up to do ww online just hope iv got the motivation to stick to it this time as iv tried and failed before :(.

Claire x

Back