Goodbye tubby 2012, hello slimmer summer 2013

Oooh can I join in too, ladies :D Quick background, Im Erika, Im 34, single mum to Jack, who's 9. Spent alot of time posting on here in 2010 under a different username, lost 2 stone, plateaued, lost my mojo, and stopped trying. Have quit smoking and piled 2 stone back on :( so! New year, new user name, back on it big time!! Being a bridesmaid at my bro's wedding in October, and dont want to be the fat one (the other 2 girls are skinny and gorgeous :/)

Bring it on Becca, bring it on. Hows work treating you hon, are you feeling any better about it yet? And in yourself too obviously.x

Well done you for going... X

Thank you haha! I may aswell have not gone as my mum took Daisy for a walk whilst I was at the gym & she dropped her hello kitty teddy so I have just had to run around the whole village trying to find her but no luck :( earned some extra activity points though! X

Oooh can I join in too, ladies :D Quick background, Im Erika, Im 34, single mum to Jack, who's 9. Spent alot of time posting on here in 2010 under a different username, lost 2 stone, plateaued, lost my mojo, and stopped trying. Have quit smoking and piled 2 stone back on :( so! New year, new user name, back on it big time!! Being a bridesmaid at my bro's wedding in October, and dont want to be the fat one (the other 2 girls are skinny and gorgeous :/)

Well done quoting smoking & welcome to our little group! Xxx

Afternoon Ladies

Well day 2 going well thanks to the support I'm getting on this thread.

Had 2 crumpets with low sugar marmalade for breakfast
A ham salad sandwich for lunch with no butter

Been hospital visiting this afternoon

Just cut my BNS chips and Bills normal chips to go with some haddock for dinner when we get back from evening visiting.
Also stewed some apples to have with a fat free yogurt as a snack before we go

Where are all these long posts we've got used to Becca? Are you back in work yet?
Missing our long natters ;-). Hope you are ok

Speak tomorrow my lovely shrinking friends

Luv Ang x

Afternoon Ladies

Well day 2 going well thanks to the support I'm getting on this thread.

Had 2 crumpets with low sugar marmalade for breakfast
A ham salad sandwich for lunch with no butter

Been hospital visiting this afternoon

Just cut my BNS chips and Bills normal chips to go with some haddock for dinner when we get back from evening visiting.
Also stewed some apples to have with a fat free yogurt as a snack before we go

Where are all these long posts we've got used to Becca? Are you back in work yet?
Missing our long natters ;-). Hope you are ok

Speak tomorrow my lovely shrinking friends

Luv Ang x

Yes lovely am back in work!!!!joy. Will try to post more later. Still love you :) x

Hi sookie snd claire, thanks becca and mrs s and well done nicki...what a dedicated set of folk we are ¦>

I keep being ignorant because I lose track of who has said what! Apologies! Making beef stroganoff for tea with roast potatoes & veg :D my favourite & all for 10pp! X

Am at work tommorrow also...was unemployed 7 months for the firsy time of my adult life...demoralised and weight gain, a month before xmas I took a minimum wage casual office job, which im starting back at tommorrow. I did use to work almost 9 years for nhs but due to ill health and my dad dying i had alot if time off in last couple years. Agenda for change came. In with a new boss, and they let me go after stating they would pay for my travel with an impending relocation of premises. They backtracked and new boss used my ill health against me.. That was couple years ago now.. Had shortterm work since then where references hindered by NHS history..Applied for similar role with AXA and got the job just before xmas, is similar role as had with nhs..but had an interview previous year with same company and never got job then as mentioned then about nhs dismissal. This time round i didnt mention ir, got the job, and am due to start 7 jan. But and it is a BIG but..its dependant on last 3 years refs. Ive also stressed myself out with the decision in my mind since i got some casual work. And i think ive come to the decision, I dont just want a job " i can do", I dont need the additional ref check stress and dont want out of hours 24/7 shift work again. So thoug& at the time i said yes,i most likely will be emailing a no...and continuing in my casual job, losing weight, finding ME and looking for a job in a Charity, or using my singing/alternative therapy side of me...and enjoying life for once...Is this the right decision...I have nooo idea... Thanks if you read all of this folks x

Sorry Lind we posted at the same time. I work in private healthcare, my daughter in NHS and i can tell you NHS is no better than private. I also do stupid working hours , on call etc. All no fun for work life balance. Go with your heart, sometimes your head has a little too much going on.........

Back