Goodbye tubby 2012, hello slimmer summer 2013

Will they mind if I take an opened tub of celebrations? I have eaten some of them, namely all the malteser ones!

Fox street shelter in Preston will take them :) my aunties fiancé is a chef & has loads of food that she doesn't want that he brings home from work & they always take it! Xxx

I go to virgin at the Capitol centre - love it.

i know that ww is the right one for me as I have got to goal twice on it before. I think I am going to try and do some healthy and filling days this time ( not all the time tho).

Ladies...Heelpp...think Ive made a booboo re start weight..havent got a converter so just summised an think im a bit heavier then i said. Can someone please convert 276.3 pounds to stones...think is more then 19.7... whoops and oh nooo :'(..Thanks x

Ladies...Heelpp...think Ive made a booboo re start weight..havent got a converter so just summised an think im a bit heavier then i said. Can someone please convert 276.3 pounds to stones...think is more then 19.7... whoops and oh nooo :'(..Thanks x

Nope your right 19.7 :) you just have to do 276.3/14 :) xxxx

I go to virgin at the Capitol centre - love it.

i know that ww is the right one for me as I have got to goal twice on it before. I think I am going to try and do some healthy and filling days this time ( not all the time tho).

I was going to go there but I decided on total fitness on strand road instead as its nearer to my house! Yeah at meetings my old leader said that doing filling and healthy was a good idea in winter :) xx

:dooney:Just love me my shoes !!

I love shoes tooo :) I tidies mine the other day and now have room on the shoe rack for some nice new ones :) lol

xx

I live in Ashton so virgin is the furthest away! I did try total fitness which is probably the closest one but preferred Virgin and its handy for work.

Was your leader Janet?

I thought that but when i did 276 pounds divided by 14, i got 19.7...and when i added the .3 it made it 20.1?...Think im confusing myself...:)

L.i.n.d.a said:

Hiya hun it comes up 19st10 on my converter but i could be wrong and anyway it's only 3lbs difference xox

Oops forget what I just said it is 19 7 lol xox

Jennjennx said:
Hiya hun it comes up 19st10 on my converter but i could be wrong and anyway it's only 3lbs difference xox

Yea it Is defo 19.7 I think the converters are not great with decimals but if you Divide it it's 19.7 :) xox

I''ve confuzzled myself ha ha sorry xox

I live in Ashton so virgin is the furthest away! I did try total fitness which is probably the closest one but preferred Virgin and its handy for work.

Was your leader Janet?

No my leader was called Rebecca she was really nice. I went to the one in town on line street :) she was really good but doesn't do the class anymore. I live in new Longton...not sure if you know where that is but I'm probably only a bit closer to total fitness than virgin xxx

Im 19.7 and its 273 pounds :(

xx

Hiya again claire so then 276.3 cant be the same i must be more..oh boy...thought my maths was good...sorry folks if this seems petty in light of what i have to lose but wanna get it right x :)

Back