Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a great weekend. Good news of the clothes front, must be fab to get those smaller sizes now.

Am sure you will get that 1lb and more on monday. Have a great Sunday

thank you xxxx yeah i was a big suprise that they fitted today, i thought i would need to lose another stone before they fitted ( got them as motivation for holiday , to lose more weight, so very happy )

how are you ,and hows your weekend been xxx :)

I'm fine thanks phil. still plodding away and still being lazy, have been working this afternoon so looking forward to a day off tomorrow. You've inspired me to get the wii out again and give it a good thrashing.

I'm fine thanks phil. still plodding away and still being lazy, have been working this afternoon so looking forward to a day off tomorrow. You've inspired me to get the wii out again and give it a good thrashing.

nice to see im good for something lol ;) you have a great weekend xxxx

really well done on those xl's Phill, so pleased for you. I think its an amazing feeling when you can shop in regular size shops and everything you like has a standard number of sizes and you never have to think "ooh thats nice but they dont do my size"

well done hun and hope the sunburn isnt too bad! if it is, reason to ask the wife to give you an aloe vera massage :D x

Hi Mr Phil,

see your still doing brilliant & the missus aswell;)
Love what your wife said about her relationship with food, I think that rings true with so many of us:cool:

Well done on all the exercise, good luck for weigh in tomorrow
Have a good week x

really well done on those xl's Phill, so pleased for you. I think its an amazing feeling when you can shop in regular size shops and everything you like has a standard number of sizes and you never have to think "ooh thats nice but they dont do my size"

well done hun and hope the sunburn isnt too bad! if it is, reason to ask the wife to give you an aloe vera massage :D x

thank you xxx , the sunburn not to bad, would have liked that massage ;);););););)

Hi Mr Phil,

see your still doing brilliant & the missus aswell;)
Love what your wife said about her relationship with food, I think that rings true with so many of us:cool:

Well done on all the exercise, good luck for weigh in tomorrow
Have a good week x

thank you jo ( from me and the missus) seem like a lot of people relate to the food post , glad it is helping people xxxx ( wish i had wrote it :( lol) looking forward to WI in the morning , dont think i could have done anymore exercise this week so fingers crossed for a good result :D

the rain is here

right been on the wii for a couple of hours today , then the rain came so been having a afternoon of ballards, dream on( areosmith), beth (kiss) and loads more, been a good afternoon lisa been down to see her friends so got house to myself , put my feet up had a cuppa , music on full blast , sorry this is a bit boring today but im having a lazy sunday ready for in the morning,

nothing wrong with a lazy sunday am fond of them myself. Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow, not that you will need it - you've done all the work. have a great day

got some new clothes today for my holiday from asda. im in a size 44/46 which im so happy with, being in a xl instead of xxxl is a good feeling.

phill

Well done Phill! That's fab!!

Good luck for Monday!

half way there

morning all just a quick post , had WI this morning lost 4lbs and have now lost over 4 stone :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
very happy now onwards to lose the next 4 stone!!!!!!!!
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

well done super slimmer :))))

:woohoo::talk017::woohoo:

Fab 4 stone you are a star

Well done to Lisa too

Does Lisa not want to come on here?

Good luck for this week Phil

:D
xx

:woohoo::talk017::woohoo:

Fab 4 stone you are a star

Well done to Lisa too

Does Lisa not want to come on here?

Good luck for this week Phil

:D
xx

thank you xxxxx lisas doing here own thing ( i think if she was on here all we would do was moan at eachother lol)

Last edited:
hello friends had a lazy day today so far had WI and watched england , lisa off to bingo tonight so i will be on the wii later . do a hour of jogging play a few games , not much else to report talk to you all later xxx

Great news on the weight loss phil, well done you. Just noticed from your ticker you've got left to lose now than you have already lost a huge achievement. :happy096:

Great news on the weight loss phil, well done you. Just noticed from your ticker you've got left to lose now than you have already lost a huge achievement. :happy096:

thank you xxxx hope the next 4 stone gos as well as the first 4 did, i know a some point my weight loss will start to slow down , but till it does i will keep fighting hard. it strange i never thought my diet would go so well ( fingers crossed it still will ) i think i will have a few wobbles still to come, just need to keep focused and keep my eye on the prize :):):):):):):):):)

How was WI? Have you hit the 4 stone? <jumps up and down in excitement clapping her hands like a seal> :D

Well done on the new size clothing. What Rach said was right, feeling is great!

You are a Wii machine Phill, you're putting me to shame :( :D

have a great week, can't wait to find out what your result is. xxx

hello NAJH i have missed you and your wit xxxxxx lost 4lbs, over the for stone mark and still all guns blazing on the wii ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back