Goose has got to get to goal!!

Gooselet!!!! How are you ? Seems you're back on it :)

I've been so naughty today. Gym tonight and back on it 100% tomorrow after 2 week holiday

Hiya gorgeous!!! Slowly getting my sanity back :) ive had a good day in the sense ivd eaten And not binged. Feels good to be Able to know i am not feeling so down and its ok for me to eat and eating doesbt mean i have to consume everything in sight!!!

I realllllyyyt would love to get back to gymning but with a 11 month old ... No hope!!! Im far to un motivated to so DVDs at home.... I used to 'treat' myself to a sauna/steam room after a good gym session. Might make it a sunday thing, get hubby to watch my girl for a couple hours n go out ... Hes starting to feel a bit more confident with her on his own as shes not do demanding n loves playing more now. My girls becoming a right social butterfly :) x

Hiya gorgeous!!! Slowly getting my sanity back :) ive had a good day in the sense ivd eaten And not binged. Feels good to be Able to know i am not feeling so down and its ok for me to eat and eating doesbt mean i have to consume everything in sight!!! I realllllyyyt would love to get back to gymning but with a 11 month old ... No hope!!! Im far to un motivated to so DVDs at home.... I used to 'treat' myself to a sauna/steam room after a good gym session. Might make it a sunday thing, get hubby to watch my girl for a couple hours n go out ... Hes starting to feel a bit more confident with her on his own as shes not do demanding n loves playing more now. My girls becoming a right social butterfly :) x

Bless her! Will be good to get some daddy day care going - will do their relationship wonders :)

I'd go nice and early on Sunday so it doesn't interfere with your day together

Well done on not binging - I'm dreading the scales in a minute .....

How are you doing my little goose? I will be starting again in a couple of weeks! Back to zero everything, just strawberry shakes (yay, go me ) but it has to be done! We will get there, one day. Don't try and over think the diet. Just take it a small step at a time, we are all rooting for you :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

How are you doing my little goose? I will be starting again in a couple of weeks! Back to zero everything, just strawberry shakes (yay, go me ) but it has to be done! We will get there, one day. Don't try and over think the diet. Just take it a small step at a time, we are all rooting for you :) x

where are you in England? Would have loved to meet up :) xx im in a better frame of mind today :)

You are absolutely right.... Over thinking the diet caused me to lose the plot! I was constantly looking at my diary, thinking when can i lose this weight by and it just got too much. I
Should have just take one day at a time. Well all is not lost.

I really feel for you hun.... Lots going on for you, hopefully some space will help you clear your mind xx sending you HUGEEE hugs xxxxxxx

Oh and it's a fast day today. 500 calories max.

In town at the mo... Got an eye test, may have a soya small pumpkin latte from Starbucks if i fancy it which is less than 100 cals and mum keeps telling me i have to eat tonight so will make chicken and veg, will need to google calories later but should be less than 400 cals.

Got a dress on which is deffinatley tighter on me than a few weeks ago but hey ho. At least it fits me which i never would have imagined at the start of my journey x

I am in leicester. Glad to hear you are back in the zone again! It's hard dieting when there is so much more going on. But I will be back on the lipotrim when I return from Portugal :) x

I am in leicester. Glad to hear you are back in the zone again! It's hard dieting when there is so much more going on. But I will be back on the lipotrim when I return from Portugal :) x

Just pm'd u hun x

Just pm'd u there goose :) x

What's happened to you goose? X

Im here.... Been of plan, first couple of weeks just stuffing my face but dont feel the need to conpletley binge now... Know i am gonna have to crack the whip once i get to goal to maintain. Once u cheat on LT thst initial gain is huge its de motivating :(

I tried a couple of restarts but no luck. Im 11st 4 and my lightest this time round was 9st 6 so a pretty big gain ... But nowhere near my total
Gain, im uhming n ahing about if i should start LT today.... Ivd got a party for my nephew this weekend and the week after a wedding where we have dinner invited for thurs n fri evening and thsn sat n sun lunch. And thsn my daughters 1st birthday.... Actually just decided to start... Really dont wanna be fat in her 1st birthday pics. Wish i didnt have all this malarky with losing weight n was just slim boohoo.

Ok so gonna restart today. Will try avoid eating on saturday and week after will have to be damage control! My first goal is 10st, than 9st 7 and next goal 9st.

Wish me luck
Restart weight . 11st 4lbs

Im here.... Been of plan, first couple of weeks just stuffing my face but dont feel the need to conpletley binge now... Know i am gonna have to crack the whip once i get to goal to maintain. Once u cheat on LT thst initial gain is huge its de motivating :( I tried a couple of restarts but no luck. Im 11st 4 and my lightest this time round was 9st 6 so a pretty big gain ... But nowhere near my total Gain, im uhming n ahing about if i should start LT today.... Ivd got a party for my nephew this weekend and the week after a wedding where we have dinner invited for thurs n fri evening and thsn sat n sun lunch. And thsn my daughters 1st birthday.... Actually just decided to start... Really dont wanna be fat in her 1st birthday pics. Wish i didnt have all this malarky with losing weight n was just slim boohoo. Ok so gonna restart today. Will try avoid eating on saturday and week after will have to be damage control! My first goal is 10st, than 9st 7 and next goal 9st. Wish me luck Restart weight . 11st 4lbs

Aww goose I know how you feel about your daughters 1st birthday pics, bless ya! I'm sure you don't look fat at 11st4lbs, maybe a little plumper thank you would like to be but not fat I'm sure, I know that doesn't help when your not how you want to be though!

Have you thought about trying a more sustainable diet where the weight doesn't pile back on so quickly if you have a slim and that you can adapt to carry on with for life so that you can maintain? I reckon if you did weight watchers, slimming world or calorie counting and lost a healthy 2lb a week you could 2st4lb pretty quickly and then probably keep it off easily too but still be able to eat?

Also are you sure about starving yourself Saturday? Won't they just make you want to binge more? I know it would me lol!

Hope you don't mind my suggestions, and don't think I'm being a pain!

Good luck this time whatever you decide, you can do it with the support here!!!

Go for it goose lots of love xxx

C

Aww goose I know how you feel about your daughters 1st birthday pics, bless ya! I'm sure you don't look fat at 11st4lbs, maybe a little plumper thank you would like to be but not fat I'm sure, I know that doesn't help when your not how you want to be though!

Have you thought about trying a more sustainable diet where the weight doesn't pile back on so quickly if you have a slim and that you can adapt to carry on with for life so that you can maintain? I reckon if you did weight watchers, slimming world or calorie counting and lost a healthy 2lb a week you could 2st4lb pretty quickly and then probably keep it off easily too but still be able to eat?

Also are you sure about starving yourself Saturday? Won't they just make you want to binge more? I know it would me lol!

Hope you don't mind my suggestions, and don't think I'm being a pain!

Good luck this time whatever you decide, you can do it with the support here!!!

Go for it goose lots of love xxx

C

I think your absolutely right ... I know of i follow a sensible plan im more likely to keep it of for good but i know with LT ill get quick results (but what's the point if they are not maintainable!) my head is a bit confused right now and i really don't know wat to do. Part of me thinks try healthy eating for a few weeks and than get on LT ... The other part part just says start LT ... It'll be quicker n faster. I feel embarrassed that ppl i saw a few weeks ago have seen me a few weeks later suddenly 2 stone heavier. Head is really confused :(

I think your absolutely right ... I know of i follow a sensible plan im more likely to keep it of for good but i know with LT ill get quick results (but what's the point if they are not maintainable!) my head is a bit confused right now and i really don't know wat to do. Part of me thinks try healthy eating for a few weeks and than get on LT ... The other part part just says start LT ... It'll be quicker n faster. I feel embarrassed that ppl i saw a few weeks ago have seen me a few weeks later suddenly 2 stone heavier. Head is really confused :(

Wow I can't imagine that, but it just highlights the problem with any of the liquid diets as soon as you eat the Weight goes back on as soon as you eat solids and you can't live the rest of your life on milkshakes especially when you have a little one to run round after, plus it's better for her to see her mummy eating healthily than just having milkshakes isn't it?

I'd go with the healthy eating hun, give it a go for 1 month, and see how you feel after that, I reckon you will feel much better in yourself doing healthy eating coz them milkshake diets always make you feel punished and like crap (well they do me anyway) I bet if you are really good you could lose 8lb in a month so it will only take you a few months to lose what you want to lose and then you can just carry on eating and maintain?

Maybe have a look at the diaries and success stories on the other areas of the forum.

I know quick weight loss is so tempting, it is to me too but it's just so hard to stick at.

:) xx

Hi wafflewaffle

Thanks so much for your reply. You are so right. I feel like i am punishing myself on lipotrim. And its such a hard diet (amazing and it works) but i just cant seem to maintain once ive lost. I have decided 4 weeks if just watching what i eat, no crisps/biscuits/junk, i wont Calorie count but just try have good wholesome food when im hungry and fast 2 days per week... I want to try mske my fasts liquid only fasts so will see how thst goes.

I know 6/7 weeks 100% LT i can get to goal but wats The point if ive not figured a way of staying there yet. I think 4 weeks of this plan...see how i go and return to lipo if i feel i need to. Thanks so much waffle xx

No worries hub, best of luck, keep us updated xx

Feeling positive. First successful healthy eating day done yesterday. Didnt caloroe count.. Its driven me mad in the past n right now my heads not in the place for CC but just 'watching what i eat'
Did an asda shop so got a few health bits in.

I had yesterday (roughly)
Liberte yoghurt with trail mix and Special K granola sprinkled on
Couple cups tea
Handful of dry cereal (fruit n fibre and cinnamon squares)
Activist yoghurt with fresh chopped fig, trail mix n Special K granola sprinkled on
Peach
Home made chick pea soup with slice burgen bread

Lost 2lbs already overnight!! Woop
Woop! Trying not to be a slave to the scales though!

Big well done goose :) xxx

Thanks my love x

Happy with my food day yesterday. Attempting fast day today... Had numerous cups if coffee already. Having options hot choc in a bit....

Back to work after mat leave so feels weird. Missing my lil girl like mad :(

Happy with my food day yesterday. Attempting fast day today... Had numerous cups if coffee already. Having options hot choc in a bit.... Back to work after mat leave so feels weird. Missing my lil girl like mad :(

Well done, I can't do fasting at all it just makes me like a ravenous beast lol!!
Aww bless you, are you back full time? How old is she again?
I'm back in jan, dreading it :( xxx

Back