Goose has got to get to goal!!

Well done, I can't do fasting at all it just makes me like a ravenous beast lol!!
Aww bless you, are you back full time? How old is she again?
I'm back in jan, dreading it :( xxx

Well yesterday wasnt a successful fast day but im still happy with my food day. Came back from
Work n picked hubby up n he decided to cook... Thsts what i missed about LT... The social
Part of if. It was so nice being in the kitchen with him, and than enjoying wat he'd make. He rarely cooks so its nice wen he does. I still had a very controlled day and food was ok.

Today fast day, do far so good, had half cup tea, bit of chocolate (200 cals max) velvet crisps (85 cals) nature valley peanut bar (150 cals) and some leftover rice from my daughters dinner at my mother in laws (200 cals) so still probs not ideal at 500 limit but was guesstimating and still pretty low i think as im getting i to the swing of it.

I was ravenous this Afternoon waffle waffle! Im hoping once i get the first few under my belt itll be eaSier. Need to get to bed without eating anything in between!!

Well yesterday wasnt a successful fast day but im still happy with my food day. Came back from Work n picked hubby up n he decided to cook... Thsts what i missed about LT... The social Part of if. It was so nice being in the kitchen with him, and than enjoying wat he'd make. He rarely cooks so its nice wen he does. I still had a very controlled day and food was ok. Today fast day, do far so good, had half cup tea, bit of chocolate (200 cals max) velvet crisps (85 cals) nature valley peanut bar (150 cals) and some leftover rice from my daughters dinner at my mother in laws (200 cals) so still probs not ideal at 500 limit but was guesstimating and still pretty low i think as im getting i to the swing of it. I was ravenous this Afternoon waffle waffle! Im hoping once i get the first few under my belt itll be eaSier. Need to get to bed without eating anything in between!!

Bless ya, I'm sure it will, I don't think I could do a 500 calorie day unless I slept half of the day haha xx

Hsha waffle!!

Well thurs n fri were my attempted fast days... Went over the 500 i think with a bit of picking but still a pretty controlled day so im happy with thst. Weighed at 11st 1 so ivd lost 3lbs so im happy with that so far x

Hsha waffle!! Well thurs n fri were my attempted fast days... Went over the 500 i think with a bit of picking but still a pretty controlled day so im happy with thst. Weighed at 11st 1 so ivd lost 3lbs so im happy with that so far x

Aww well done that's awesome, see you don't need any shake type diets you can do this the healthy way!! Xx

How did you get on today goose? Xx

Going well my love ... Need to work on my fasts being 500 cals n less. Planning on fasting tomorrow and Wednesday this week

How's it going goose? Xx

I'm back!! Im such a let down... Keep starting LT than giving up and cycle restarts

Been meaning to start litpotrim for some time but heads just not been in the right place. We're due to go dubai!! Woop woop in 3.5 weeks so i would love to get a stone off.

My last proper attempt of LT i got to 9st 6 but same old story... Never did refeed and now weigh 11st 5... Hmmm

Plan is to try and get to 10st 7... Well 10st 4 would be better!! Thsn of on my jollies and come back and try to finally get to ultimate goal of beween 8.10 and 9 stone

Hi again goose !!

I'm going to say something and I desperately hope you don't take offence as I think you're a great girl.

But do you think this style of plan is for you? I know you have lost weight in the past doing it and no doubt you will again but if you don't learn how to eat at a lower weight you will just pile it back on.

Have you ever thought about SW or calorie counting? As those plans teach you how to eat every day - whether it be a day in the office and staying in or going out.

I'm not trying to be preachy as no doubt weight will fall off quicker doing it your way, but it must be torturous having to keep starting again :-(

Hi gorgeous... I have been following your diary n u are doing amazing!!

You are absolutely right... I know deep down this isnt the plan for me but right now its the most convenient in terms of planning n organisation. And wen i do see results quick it motivates me to keep going... But i obviously cant keep it of so im not doing myself any favours. Its simple in the sense if i have 3 shakes i know i will lose.

I peobsby need to give CC a proper go.

And BC... I would never take offence, i appreciate all the support n advice i can get :)

For me i know weight will be a constant battle

Monday 100%
Tuesday 100%
Wednesday ... So far 100%

Goose is in the house!!!!

You go girl - great work. Tummy must be feeling flatter :)

Im back ..

Been lurking on the threads for a few weeks
Lots going on weight wise, destructive cycle . But just wanted to update im not giving up!

Hi goose glad to hear you are ok xx

Thanks waffle. I have been reading how you have been getting on :)

Thanks waffle. I have been reading how you have been getting on :)

Aww lovely thank you. Are you starting up on a diet again? Xx

Ive done two weeks of 5:2 and lost 5lbs

Back on lipotrim for 16 days, 1 week refeed than i have two weddings where we have dinner invites from Wednesday to sunday both weeks!! Hence the refeed before the weddings.

Once wedding is up i will have to decide to go back
To 5:2 or VLCD again. Im worried a out doing vlcd again as im
Worried a out putting it all back on Agsin

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ive done two weeks of 5:2 and lost 5lbs Back on lipotrim for 16 days, 1 week refeed than i have two weddings where we have dinner invites from Wednesday to sunday both weeks!! Hence the refeed before the weddings. Once wedding is up i will have to decide to go back To 5:2 or VLCD again. Im worried a out doing vlcd again as im Worried a out putting it all back on Agsin Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Me too goose. I'm terrified of regaining it all. I am booked up every weekend now until September. That is a scary waistline thought.

The key I think is what I used to do in my 20s when I was out a lot. You can't see eating out as a treat, it is just your normal dinner. So order the salad, eat the meat, don't order fries, decline the bread, no dessert etc. Then it's basically a normal dinner. Problem is I've got into the habit of thinking every meal out is a treat and that 3 courses + extras and bread is ok!! It's not if you're out 2-3 times a week. Or even 1 night out a week if you have other treats!

You have to live your life and enjoy these awesome social occasions but the sacrifice is ignoring most of the treats (IMHO) xx

yes Cat I share your fear because that fear has become reality.

1st time round i lost it then became pregnant so dont feel so guilty about that, beleive it or not I didnt put on a huge amount during my pregnancy, I put on alot after i had my bubbles. I struggled alot for the first 6 months with being a mum so comfort food it was!!

2nd time round - i have NO excuse!! I am still so embarrased I did this to myself, I lost it all - got down to 9st 7, wanted to get to 9 and then fell on and off the wagon, because I thought I would rejoin lipotrim I thought, oh whatever just eat and enjoy and than the weight all piled back on. very very very embarrassing and humiliating. than iwent on and off the wagon, my head just wanst in the right place,

so my sister in law got married - saw the pics and was horrified how big id become. so once the wedding was up i thought, ok let me try something, i thought 5:2 as i felt id be more llikely to keep the weight off. first week I went from 12st.7 to 11st 13. I was deleighted. Second week I did tow fasts and was generally good the rest of the week and went up to 12.2 - I was so upset, I thought forget this, ill do lipotrim, so im now on day 3 of lipotrim. however i did start my periods so in retrospect it may have been that, I however have decided to give myself a 16 day challnge of lipoptrim, and than 1 week refeed. just to give me a kick start.

as you know cat, people who have stuggled with weight will constantly need to monitor and watch what they eat and like you, my social life is important!! and its hard balancing that all and your weight.

ok so before I edit my signature I just wanted to keep a copy of this for a reminder: this is my second attempt at lipotrim last year around June/July 2014

Start Weight13.506/2014 12stone 8lbs

Week 1 - 11st13lbs (-9lbs)
Week 2 - 11st 9.5lbs (-3.5lbs)
Week 3 - 11st 6.5lbs (-3lbs)
Week 4 - 11st 1.5lbs (-5lbs)
Week 5- 10st 11.5lbs (-4lbs)
Week 6 - 10st 7.75lbs (-3.75lbs)
Week 7 - 10st 4.5 lbs ( -3.25lbs)
Week 8 - 10st 3.5lbs (-1lb) 1 day off plan
Week 9 - 9st 13.5 lbs (- 4lbs)
Week 10 - 9st 13.5 lbs (maintain) 4 days off plan
Week 11 - 9st 11.5 lbs (- 2 lbs) 2 days off plan