got a sore throat.

autumnbabe

Gold Member
My daughter has been a bit poorly with a bad cold. Well last night and today i have started with a sore throat. Thought id get some soothers to ease the pain a little. Didn't think about the carbs until i was driving home and i looked at the packet. Couldn't believe how many were in 100g. 48g. In 100g I spat it out and thought id rather have a sore throat. Lol

hey hun, i no this sounds weird but gargle some vinegar a few times per day then following that gargle warm salted water. its been working for me for yrs. x

By y'all

I've had the same prob and use fishermans friend those awfull tasting lozenges. They contain sugar but are 1 carb each. Are they ok to have????

Slimmy

Sent from my iPhone

You can buy sugar free throat lozenges in most chemists - cant go crazy on them or the polyols may impact your tum but great for emergencies.

Lol. I remember polylos my Mr brought some sweets with there in last year. He is a lorry driver and ate the whole bag. He had a bit of shall we say poorlyNess. Lol. It taught him though.

My throats not to bad now so will keep my eyes out for the sugar free ones. Fisherman friend are lovely my dad use to eat them. By the bag.

Back