• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

got my 1st Silver seven and a cheeky chow mein

sophia-jo

Silver Member
woohoooo, I had my second weigh in tonight and I lost 2.5lb making a total of -7lb so I got my silver seven.

My husband and I have also just devoured a scrumptious meal of chicken chow mein.... all be it just the one meal between us it was soooo delicious and we had 'just enough' on our plate. I looked on the weight watchers esource site and the Restaurant portion of chicken chow mein is only 8 points so I feel fab knowing it only cost me 4 points and I;ve not gone over my points, no where near :D ..... bring on those ww lemon drizzles yay :D lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Emma_2008

Gold Member
S: 20st8lb C: 19st13lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.9 Loss: 0st9lb(3.13%)
woohoooo, I had my second weigh in tonight and I lost 2.5lb making a total of -7lb so I got my silver seven.

My husband and I have also just devoured a scrumptious meal of chicken chow mein.... all be it just the one meal between us it was soooo delicious and we had 'just enough' on our plate. I looked on the weight watchers esource site and the Restaurant portion of chicken chow mein is only 8 points so I feel fab knowing it only cost me 4 points and I;ve not gone over my points, no where near :D ..... bring on those ww lemon drizzles yay :D lol

Well done on your loss and congratulations for getting your silver 7!

Glad you enjoyed your chicken chow mein too and half the points too - love moments like that!:)

BREN

is going to loose!
S: 83kg C: 80.8kg G: 72kg BMI: 27.9 Loss: 2.2kg(2.68%)
Well done on your silver seven!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vanda

plodding away
S: 19st5lb C: 18st5lb G: 12st5lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 1st0lb(5.17%)
Well done SJ.

I get really chuffed when I get a silver 7 - always was easily amused :D

sophia-jo

Silver Member
Thanks guys :D
oh I love minimins :talk017:

Mumzy

S: 9st9lb C: 9st9lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done with your silver 7 :)
I loveeeeee Chow mein.. i have one EVERY saturday night mmm c

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
S: 14st10lb C: 14st10lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
whoo hoo delighted for you very well done in the ZONE hun in :superwoman: ZONE

x_ali_x

Silver Member
S: 18st3lb C: 17st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 0st13lb(5.1%)
woohoo well done!! :D :D It was my birthday last week and with the help of saving and earning points I didn't go over and its such an amazing feeling isn't it? being in control, having what you want and still losing weight :D