got my 1st Silver seven and a cheeky chow mein

sophia-jo

Silver Member
woohoooo, I had my second weigh in tonight and I lost 2.5lb making a total of -7lb so I got my silver seven.

My husband and I have also just devoured a scrumptious meal of chicken chow mein.... all be it just the one meal between us it was soooo delicious and we had 'just enough' on our plate. I looked on the weight watchers esource site and the Restaurant portion of chicken chow mein is only 8 points so I feel fab knowing it only cost me 4 points and I;ve not gone over my points, no where near :D ..... bring on those ww lemon drizzles yay :D lol

woohoooo, I had my second weigh in tonight and I lost 2.5lb making a total of -7lb so I got my silver seven.

My husband and I have also just devoured a scrumptious meal of chicken chow mein.... all be it just the one meal between us it was soooo delicious and we had 'just enough' on our plate. I looked on the weight watchers esource site and the Restaurant portion of chicken chow mein is only 8 points so I feel fab knowing it only cost me 4 points and I;ve not gone over my points, no where near :D ..... bring on those ww lemon drizzles yay :D lol

Well done on your loss and congratulations for getting your silver 7!

Glad you enjoyed your chicken chow mein too and half the points too - love moments like that!:)

Well done on your silver seven!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys :D
oh I love minimins :talk017:

Well done with your silver 7 :)
I loveeeeee Chow mein.. i have one EVERY saturday night mmm c

whoo hoo delighted for you very well done in the ZONE hun in :superwoman: ZONE

woohoo well done!! :D :D It was my birthday last week and with the help of saving and earning points I didn't go over and its such an amazing feeling isn't it? being in control, having what you want and still losing weight :D

Back