got some new trousers yesterday

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Donnamw, 26 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Donnamw

Donnamw Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Went into Evans and they were handing out giftcards that could have £1 to £20 on them. I found some jeans that I liked and I could actually get on the 18's. I used to be a 22 before LL. Went to the till and my gift card had £20 on it so my jeans were free. Fantastic!

Donna

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    great on both counts! Ive been to junction 32 shopping outlet today and bought a size '4' ted baker, which i think equates to a 14 (got it for summer hols and it fits!!) its elasticated though, and Im no way kidding myself that Im a 14 (Im a good 18) but nice al the same, also got some Next jeans in a 16 (to shrink into) have got lots of 18 Next Jeans xxx

4. Donnamw

Donnamw Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Oh haven't been there for ages. Want to go to xscape there when i'm smaller as its been 10 years since i've skied. Well done on the smaller sizes, when these 18's feel a bit big I may venture onto next and give their sizes a try.xx

5. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Well done Donna

Just as well they were free. They'll be too big soon! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.