Got to lose about 10 stone! i am serious this time!

!mummyto3girls!

hi all. i'm 22 and when i started my new healthy lifestyle i was 18.5 stone :( i'm now 9 days in and am weighing in at 17.9 stone. I'm hoping that they weight will come off fairly easily as after the birth of my eldest i lost 5 stone really quickly but piled it all back on during my last pregnancy (twins). I've cut out all the unhealthy junk i used to eat and am exercising more and it seems to be working so far. i have to have more calories than i'd like as i am breastfeeding my twins but i don't think it'll be an issue. according to me height, my ideal weight is between 8 and 9 stone so i've got a long way to go. looking for friends and support to help me get through it! thanks for reading and good luck to everyone on your journeys to a better, healthy life! x

hi and welcome to minimins! I to have 10 stone ish to lose there seems to be a few of us with the same amount to lose :rolleyes:

I have been on slimming world since middle of November and so far so good.

Good luck with your weightloss :D

thanks soccermom. wow i see you've lost 43lbs! well done, thats brilliant! i know a few people who are doing slimming world and they all seem to be doing well!

Hey,welcome to minis. Good luck with your weight loss :)
I started off with over 10stone to lose,seems like such a huuuuge amount you know,thats a whole other person! But if you set yourself smaller goals....like a stone at a time then it doesn't seem so scary!

Claire x

hi i am sure you will lose your weight really quickly i also had about 10 stone to lose every body is routing for you

i have just realisedhow nice it is saying I had 10 stone to lose and i know that now 3 weeks down the line i only have 9 stone to go

looking for friends and support to help me get through it!

It makes it so much easier with support. You can do it. As other have said, take it a step at a time - don't think of the total weight to lose, just think of every next pound. They all add up.

I had 8 stone to lose at the start and have done 5 so far - if I can do it, I just know others can.

The support on here helped me loads.

i have just realisedhow nice it is saying I had 10 stone to lose and i know that now 3 weeks down the line i only have 9 stone to go

That feeling never goes away. It's small things like updating the ticker each week with the new weight-loss that make it fantastic.

thanks for the support every body it is truly needed
x Week 1 – 7.5lb Week 2 - 4lbs
Week 3 - 2lbs Week 4 - ?

Short term goals
To have lost a stone by the end of Feb 2100 DONE
To have lost 21 lb by the end of March 2100
Start a proper exercise
Start walking daily
Start swimming weekly
Join a Gym
Long term Goals
Get in to the 23s achieved 08/02/10 Get in to the 22s achieved