Got to stick to it now!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by soule, 1 February 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. soule

soule Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Just booked my holiday!!!! YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
    I have been refusing to book a holiday abroad because of my size but today i thought sod it i'm 2 stone down already, really enjoying the diet (mad i no) and i think i can actually do this till the end, so i've booked. Going to Majorca Hotel Jupiter in July and cant flipping wait. My kids are going to be so excited (they've never been on a plane!) Well i've got no choice but to stick to it now gotta get in that cossie lol lol x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good for you!

We're going on a med cruise in July - and I will be back eating again by then - so my aim is to keep this size up to, during and forever after the cruise! At least I'll have a focus for it anyway!!

4. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yay well done you! I'm also booking ab holiday sometime this weekend wooohoooo x

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

thats something you can think about if your tempted to cheat! imagine you will be so much slimmer when you go. You will have a great time

becky x :)

6. SD1722

SD1722 Sue

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm going to Mexico in August with my boyfriend! I have to reach my size 10 target!!!!

I think looking at the brochures every week helps me to keep motivated! Can't wait xx

7. soule

soule Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    My God Sue what a fantastic loss. I think booking a hol is a great incentive to keep at it. x

8. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

brilliant motivation.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.