Grace's Diary

Grace89

Hi

I'm Grace. I've done slimming world before and lost 1 and a half stone and absolutely loved it but about 18 months ago i moved in with my boyfriend and slowly but surely all of the weight (and more) has creeped back on.:cry:

I do go to class and do mainly red and green days. I would love love love to get back to my pre moving out weight and thought the best way to kick it off would be to start a food diary.

Any help or advice would be brill and much appreciated :eek:

I'm hoping to loose a stone for christmas so that I can treat my self to a nice skinny dress for all the christmas parties x

Right so yesterday I had:

Breakfast: Toffee Alpen Light bar ( half a hexb) and a strawberry muller light.

Dinner: Cheese (hex a) and Branston Sandwich (hexb) (3 syns)

Snack: Salt and vinegar Snack a Jacks - ( 4 syns)

Tea: Pasta with passatta topped with Cheese (hex a)

Snack: Strawberry muller

Yay only used 7 syns.

I went shopping today and bought a mamouth amount of food so fingers crossed i'll have a good week this week.

Friday - 22.06.12

Today so far I have had:

Breakfast: Choc Alpen light bar (1/2 hex b) and a strawberry muller light (f)

Snack: 2 Apples and orange

Dinner: Ham, 2 babybel light (hexa), egg, cucumber and lettuce salad with a bit of light mayo ( 4 syns), some velvet sweet chilli crisps (4 syns) and a cherry bakewell Alpen light bar (1/2 hex b) yummmmm :)

Ive also got a bear yo yo blueberry fruit roll (1/2 hex b) and another apple in my drawer to have later.

For tea I'm doing stuffed marrow using lean lamb mince, mushrooms, chopped toms and onions topped with a hex a of cheese. I can't wait.

Me and my friend from work are doing the midnight to sunrise walk tonight for the Dougie Mac which is 6 miles so hopefully that will help with the loss for next week.

Saturday 23rd

Breakfast: Spaghetti hoops with 2 eat smart cheese slices (hex A) stirred in

Dinner: I went my mums for dinner and she made quiich using cottage cheese, eggs and onion so i had half of that and am Alpen light (1/2 hex b).

Tea: was in a massive rush so just had some supernoodles (i know these are synned but i never do)

Went to an engagement party but i was really good and stuck to diet coke, then they bought out the buffet and seen as everyone went up i thought i'd join them, I was good though and just had a round of egg mayo ( i synned this as 5 syns) then 1 nugget (i think this is about 2 syns), then i pnched 5 of the boys jellybeans on the way home oops (approx 5 syns)

All in all ive used 12 syns which is good seen as we went to a party and still under my allowance :) x

Sunday 24th

Breakfast: Lean bacon, mushroom, chopped toms and cheese (hexa))

Snack: 2 Jumbo bbq snack a jacks ( 4 syns)

Tea: lean beef, swede and carrot mash, brocolli, cauliflower and Gravy (about 2 syns)

Then i had another 2 snack a jacks (4 syns) and 6 Mikado (3 syns) while i was watching the footie.

So i've used all my syns today, booo x

Monday 26th

Breakfast - Alpen Light (1/2 Hex B) and an orange

Snack - Bear Yo Yo Peach flavour fruit rolls (1/2 Hex B) and an apple

Dinner - 2 Babybel light (hex A), boiled egg, lettuce, cucumber and extra light mayo (3 syns), velvet crunch (4 syns) and Alpen Light (1/2 hex b)

Snack - Apple and orange

Tea - My friend came for tea and i was going to cook but while we were in Asda she had a craving for Rustler burgers so i ended up with supernoodles again :) Bacon flavour with remainder of Hex A cheese stirred in....yummy

Only had 7 syns again :)

Grace89 said:
Monday 26th

Snack - Bear Yo Yo Peach flavour fruit rolls (1/2 Hex B) and an apple

Dinner - 2 Babybel light (hex A), boiled egg, lettuce, cucumber and extra light mayo (3 syns), velvet crunch (4 syns) and Alpen Light (1/2 hex b)

Snack - Apple and orange

Tea - My friend came for tea and i was going to cook but while we were in Asda she had a craving for Rustler burgers so i ended up with supernoodles again :) Bacon flavour with remainder of Hex A cheese stirred in....yummy

Only had 7 syns again :)

Heya hun. Was just reading you diary for inspiration and saw that you had bacon supernoodles. Sorry to be the the one to tell you but it's only the low fat supernoodles that are free all the others are synned xx

Thanks :) i've never counted the syns for these though but i think i'll maybe try to have the low fat ones from now on x

Tuesday 27th

Breakfast - Alpen Light (1/2 Hex B) and ww yoghurt

Snack - apple and an orange

Tea: Savory rice, home made bbq sauce and cheese sprinkled on top (hex A) - made loads of this so i had it for my dinner on wednesday

Snack - 6 mikado ( 3 syns)

Wednesday 27th (weigh in day)

Breakfast - Alpen Light (1/2 Hex B) and ww yoghurt

Snack - an apple

Dinner - Rice, bbq sauce and cheese left over from last nights tea, velvet crunch (4 syns)

Tea - went to mum and dads for tea, dad cooked and he doesnt do diet food lol so we had homemade steak and mushroom pudding, chips and gravy, followed by a rolo yoghut - its was soooooooooooo naughty but so nice.

I lost 1.5lb at weigh in so i was chuffed, its the biggest in ages so obviously done something right :)

Thursday 28th

Snack - an apple and ww yoghurt

Dinner - cheese (hex A) and branston(3 syns) sandwich (hex B), velvet crunch (4 syns) and Alpen Light (1/2 hex b)

Tea - 8 quorn nuggets ( 4 syns) and spaghetti

Snack - 6 Mikado (3 syns)

Used 14 syns today :/ x

Friday 29th
Breakfast - WW yoghurt and Alpen light bar (1/2 hexb)
Snack - Grapes and an apple
Dinner - tomato savoury rice and sprinkle of cheese (1/2 hex a), velvet crunch (4), ww yoghurt, alpen light bar (1/2 hexb)
Tea - hash brown topped with cheese (hexa) mushrooms and tom puree with some light mayo (5).
Snack - 6 Mikado (3)and half a ginger bread man (oopsie)
So today I used 12 syns and whatever the ginger bread man would have been. X

Saturday 30th

breakfast 2 rounds of cheese on toast 1hexa and 1 hexb
dinner chicken stir fry
tea gammon and chopped toms

went out tonight and had far to much to drink. don't know how many syns oops.

Sunday 1st
breakfast bacon and beans
dinner few slices of ham and branston (3syns)
Snack 2 jumbo snack a jacks (4syns)
Tea Half a chow mein (maybe about 6 syns)
13 syns in total x

Monday 2nd

Breakfast: cereal (hexb) and milk (hexa)

Dinner: ham and cheese sandwich made using jumbo snack a jacks (4)

Snack: ham a spoonful of branston (2 syns)

Tea: pork with swede and carrot mash anf gravy (4 syns)

Tuesday 3rd

breakfast: Alpen light bar (1/2 hexb), orange and ww yoghurt

snack: orange and an apple

Dinner: Piri Piri rice with 2 ex light babybel (hexa), velvet crunch (4), Alpen light (1/2 hexb)

snack: apple and 2 jumbo snack a jacks

Tea - supernoodles

Used 8 syns today plus i went to the gym for an hour x

Wednesday 4th

I popped half a pound on, not really surprised considering saturday,

Breakfast: Alpen Light Bar (1/2 hexb) and an orange

Snack: WW yoghurt

Dinner: Rice, lettuce, cucumber and ham (hexb), velvet crunch (4) and an Alpen light (1/2 hexb)

Snack: Shape delight

Tea: i always go to mum and dads for tea after weigh in and we have a treat, tonight was chippy chips and curry sauce and a rolo yoghurt for pudding.

Thursday 5th

Breakfast: Alpen light (1/2 hexb) and an orange

Snack: orange x 2 and ww yoghurt

Dinner: ham and Branston (3 syns) sandwich (hexb)

Snack: orange and a shape delight

Tea: Chicken stirfry (3 syns for the sauce)

6 syns in total, plus an hours yoga class.

Back