Graduating from refeed!

Thankyou for the replies, have decided to keep em both :) I'm wearing the black one tommorow and for my xmas night out and I will wear the pink one to a wedding in january, just have to not gain too much weight over xmas as it fits like a glove. Eeeeeh i'm all excited now!

And guys please drop it, nothing offensive was said, nothing was deleted!! :)

Nope - nothing deleted ... appears to have just been a misunderstanding - I certainly don't understand it anyway, but it's probably me being thick - and if anyone says 'no change there then' I may have to whoop some asses ;) :D xx

Great idea to keep both dresses - why the devil not??!! Good incentive to stay on the straight & narrow over christmas too :) xx

Glad you kept both dresses. They are fabulous. You will be a stunner in both. Great, isn't it getting a fab new wardrobe. I still can't get my head round it at all but just love the thrill of shopping now!!

My night out may be off. Friend who is babysitting has whiplash after an accident yesterday. She is in a lot of pain but says she can still do it.?? Have text another friend and my sis but no reply. Anyone had whiplash? I can't let her do it can I? Waiting for hubby to come back from town and we will decide what to do.
:( for me
:(:( :(for my lovely friend.

Oh dear! I hope you found a sitter and got out after all. Hope your friend is feeling better. Whiplash will be quite painful with a lot of stiffness and some pain with certain movements. I had it after an accident too many years ago. I had to have physio for ages.

Back from my night out, luckily my friend is ok and insisted we go (how lovely eh?). Had a great time, stayed in a holiday inn, drank bottle of wine when getting ready then went for a curry...had another bottle of wine, then went to the party and had a lovely night, danced loads with hubby, met some nice new people, was sitting next to a really nice woman who I seemed to get on very well with, was even up dancing with her! Bit hungover today but not too bad, well worth it to spend some time with dh. Kids were angels for my friend too :)
Diet is taking a hammering though. Will get back into it tommorrow ;)

Glad you had a good time

Picky peckish tonight, but i'm saying no to anything bad. Its all about willpower sometimes and today I need to get back into it as ive had a few days off. So im going to make up a plate with carrot batons and apple slices. Cor its hard sometimes eh? The small battles win wars and all that!

Glad you enjoyed your well-deserved night!! And good on you for getting back 'to it' straight away. The temptation the carry on overdoing it can be overwhelming I know! xx

It so is Jan. It feels like I have to suffer a bit and be hungry to get the control back. So here I am pleased with myself that I managed yesterday and ready for a few days healthy...ish lol.

today-
b-special k, glass oj, apple
s-yoghurt
l-ham salad wm sandwich
s-banana
d-spicy chicken salad wrap
s-almonds and pecans

:17729:Oh no! Death by snack attack (holiday inspired wine drinking during the day and treats!:xmascheers::party0036:No aerobics again tonight, will do it next week. Hey don't want to be too skinny eh...as if!

Glad you enjoyed your evening out and your friend is ok :) Was it christmas snacks you munched on today?!! :drool:

No it was a healthy binge to begin with...banana, oatcakes and peanut butter, followed by peanut butter by knife, then onion ring crisps, empty wrap with nothing on it and lastly wine! Im sure there was more too. I do have some mini mince pies and did decide not to.
Ah well back to it tomoz :confused:

Hope you have a better day tomorrow - thats the problem with Xmas approaching, all the goodies thats in the shops and our cupboards.

You could have done a lot worse hon! I'm sure you'll be straight back to it! xx

Hi from the house of lurgy. My son has a sickness bug and has been throwing up (in the toilet thankfully) and today is off school cuddling a hot water bottle with stomach cramps. Little one has been ok but up 4 times crying on monday night and slept right in to 9 today. Don't know what my diet is doing just now can say that my water intake it rubbish and those mini mince pies are gone (80 calories and packet of 12). :eek:
Putting myself further forward in the queue today and having 2 litres of water and sticking to a good healthy day. :)

Back