Graduating from refeed!

Hi Mary, I havent been on the ww board, off to have a look!

Not feeling 100% myself today.

B-nil
s-nil
l-2 boiled eggs, wm toast
s-*hot choc and 1 custard cream
d-?
s?
water only 500 ml so far. Damn sicky bugs! Lo is ok its my 10 yr old who is poorly. Hopefully My wee girl wont get it...or me x

Edited to add-struggling today, I don't fancy anything for dinner and am at risk of not eating much and picking. Can't even manage to drink water. Boo, what can I make for tea?

Last edited:
Hows about something wholesome & filling ... soup & a nice bit of bread? cottage pie? stew? x

Thanks Tanya, I had wm rice with onions, garlic, peppers, and mushrooms with a few slices of ham. Pretty good effort and pleased with myself, maybe make a cottage pie for tommorrows tea thanks. xx
Mary easy mistake to make, I'm actually size 14 so doubt ill achieve size 10 hmmm maybe time for a namechange! x

Ok rest of the night I must get another litre of water drank.

Hope you feel better soon, not easy to stay on the straight and narrow if you feel ill x

Hope all are soon well hon :eek: xx

Doing better thank goodness!

Today-b-nil :(
s-nil
l-homemade lentil n veg soup, wm cornbeef and hp sauce sandwich
s-fruit
d-cottage pie, broccoli and peas
s-?

Tanya note I made soup and cottage pie lol.
Water so far 500 ml. Feeling better!

Bet they tasted lovely too! :) Im making soup tonight for the first ever time! ;)

Just a question though, how come you arent eating breakfast? x

I don't know why not, I'm never hungry at breakfast and have to make an effort to eat, i'll try tommorrow.

Feels like its taken forever to get going this week and the weekend is tommorrow!

some weeks are hard to get into x

I have breakfast very soon after getting up, I am always hungry in the morning, and it gets your metabolism started early too.

Yup me too. I can't function without my breakfast. I get up, pee & then straight downstairs for food! LOL

Not too bad this weekend, wine last night, meal out today but had soup and tomato linguine and cup of tea instead of wine! Want to start healthy as soon as the weekends over.

Still feeling a bit unwell, not too bad just not 100%. Been wrapping xmas prezzies tonight, got all my girls done, most of my family, a new list of people and stuff still to be bought oh and came across 2 tubes of fruit pastles for kids stockings...........!

LOL!! I thought that my THINKING about wrapping pressies was exceedingly organised!!! xx

same here Jan and still have tons to buy!

Im guna have to go one better guys ..... all mine is bought & wrapped!!!!! :D

:p ...

Still loads to buy here too - even though the spare bed (double) is COVERED in what I've already bought AND there's a tower of remote control Land Rovers next to it!! x

Back