GRAPES!!

It's * week and the only thing that has kept me away from the vending machine and the desk full of goodies brought in by my colleague to celebrate her birthday is a punnet of red grapes.

I have nearly eaten the whole punnet :eek: and just wondering if that is ok to do???

I'm not even on * week and I have been starving all day. I have eaten all the food I brought with me and refuse to eat rubbish for the sake of it when I had a nice healthy dinner when I get home.

No idea why as usually I'm never hungry between meals?! (I had the magic porridge this morning and it did not fill me up at all!!! Next time I will eat more with it!)

Magic porridge doesn't fill me up either - I eat the same amount of oats & yogurt made up as 'normal' porridge - it's only got the bit of milk & water as extra but it keeps me going a lot longer than magic porridge.

I usually have my porridge oats toasted with a little sweetener sprinkled over and mixed in with the yoghurt and berries. Much nicer in my opinion.

I wish I had grapes, haven't bought them for ages as they're expensive this time of year and don't last, bring on summer. I miss my fresh summer fruit.

Back