Graph or Spreadsheet

Crazy thing is I am still 6 stone lighter than I was ...... but, the last few pounds (a bigger few than it was before I went on holiday for 3 weeks!!) is proving a devil to shift. I am continually up and down within a 1 stone window. Like I say, I keep derailing myself.

I am toying with hypnotism to see if I can work out WHY I am doing this, because for the life of me in my normal conscious state I don't know why - I truly don't. I think I want to get back to 12-12.5 stone, but maybe there is a nasty memory lurking in my sub-conscious that is stopping me .... who knows. Clearly some part of me does not want to lose the weight, but and equal part of me does. They are in conflict and causing chaos to reign.

I'll sort it. Done it before, I will do it again. I just have to work out what is stopping me .... apart from me that is!

Steve,
If you can manage to lose 6 st you can do anything. I am a meagre 9lbs into mine - and I want to lose 9 stone but I feel so pleased with myself now that i have started.
Perhaps sitting down and thinking about your goals and why you have them etc. will help. The sabotaging yourself is obviously irritating you so the sooner you get back on track and can give yourself the final pat on hte back, the better - however having said that - don't beat yourself up for having enjoyed your holiday! :)

Luke - unprotecting the sheet is a POP honest! The only reason I protected it was at the request of some other users as they typed over some formulae by mistake and skunted the whole sheet so they asked if I could "stop them doing that again".

If you unprotect the sheet, you can overwrite anything that I have coded the sheet to do automagically.

All you need to do is take the following menu option to unprotect:

Tools | Protection | Unprotect Sheet

There is no password.

If you are still stuck, let me know.

Steve

Thanks mate , all working now

sorry to be a pain people but could anyone please tell me how to put a ticker on my profile, i managed to create one but didnt know which bit to copy and paste and than where i put it, thank u :)

i think ive finally done it, yay, was driving me madddddd!!!

Steve, thanks for this great spreadsheet!! I am so going to love it when i am starting on CD (if i start on CD or modifast for that matter).

Hi there the spreadsheet is brill - just wondered though does anyone know how to change the estimated goal date to days rather than weeks? :)

The spreadsheet is fantastic!!!!! :) :) :) Thank you

SteveM; Thank you so much for this wonderfully, indepth chart. I hope you won't mind, but I have pinched it for myself, too!

Thanks once again...

Lins x

Has anybody got a mastercopy of the latest version of stevem's spreadsheet with the up to date plans on i.e 810 not add a meal?

nopes sorry, mine has add a meal as well.

Ignore my previous post about recording it in days - just found your latest version Steve with it already done :p

Its on Page 14 people if you want the most recent spreadsheet :D

Steve M

Many thanks - this is an excellent tool ( no pun intended.. da dum tiss)

Fair play to you for sharing, I know ill be using it.

Amber

Thanks Steve

Ignore my previous post about recording it in days - just found your latest version Steve with it already done :p

Its on Page 14 people if you want the most recent spreadsheet :D

Bumping up Steve's spreadsheet...

Hiya if anyone has an iPhone or iPod Touch there's an excellent app called Weightbot, it allows you to record your weight each day or week if you prefer and then gives you a graph and various other statistics. It even gives you a projected time til you reach goal based on your losses so far. I love it!!

Back