1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Gravy made with 'meat juice'

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Ceeps, 2 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Ceeps

Ceeps Well-Known Member

Yesterday I cooked a lovely piece of beef very slowly with onion, carrots and water and I used the juice from this to make the gravy (with bisto gravy powder). Does anyone know how many syns there is in the meat juice (not the gravy powder). I left it to go cold and was able to remove all the cooled fat off the top.

I alway make my gravy this way and I can't seem to find any reference to it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Gravy granules, made with meat juices 4 level tbsp
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 3 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 3 Syns

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Gravy granules, made with meat juices 142ml
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 7 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 7 Syns[/FONT]​

4. Ceeps

Ceeps Well-Known Member

Thanks for your reply but its only the meat juice syns I'm not sure of. I used the gravy powder which is 1/2 syn per teaspoon of powder. I don't like the granules.