Grazing? Advice please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Vicx, 15 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi gang

Just wondered if anyone has advice on whether you can graze on free food and still lose weight? In the mornings I tend to have a Muller yoghurt mixed with fresh blueberries (don't actually like the taste of BB but as they are good for you I bung them in so I can't taste them! LOL) then I graze on grapes and Melon until just before lunch. Then it's lunch and then a afternoon snack and then tea. So I'm fine in the afternoon but have tended to graze all morning. Does anyone know if this will effect my weightloss at all even if I stay 100% on plan?

Vx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya Vicky it is fine to graze on free foods I am constantly eating free foods and I manage to lose weight. Well done for picking healthy options it is too easy to pick up a pack of crisps or a bar of chocky.:D

4. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks sonban - I just thought I might be eating too much!

5. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's the whole point of free foods! If you weren't grazing on them then you'd just be grazing on something unhealthy anyway. Of course if you're full up and still force feeding yourself a watermelon then it could be time to worry....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.