Great, but unexpected comment from best mate!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 26 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Saw my very best friend yesterday, when we got together with the children, on a rainy afternoon. Although we have been pals for ever, we dont see each other as often as we'd like, due to work commitments, kids etc.

As a result she hasnt seen me since shortly after I began LL. Yesterday, after we had been chatting for ages, she said this..

" Its so weird talking to you here. I cant get my head round it. I hear your voice, and I know you're Sarah but then I look at you and you are soooo different. Its a really odd feeling, like you're someone I know well, but I dont visually."

I thought it was fab that a friend of more than 25 years would say something like that to me. It made me all warm and fuzzy!:):):)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. tishtosh

tishtosh Hopeful for the future

Relish it Sez ....
    It just shows how far you have come and your friend will soon get used to the new slim trim you.
    WELL DONE ....
  4. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Slimming world.
    thats really great.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.