Great Day

bleedingheck

Leahs Lightweights
Well i've had a great day today... work was horrendous but i saw a colleague that hasn't seen me for over 2 months and they were shocked at the change and said i looked like a different person!!! was lovely.... Then tonight i popped to the shop en route to pick up my friday night curry (sssshhhhh!!!) and the lady in the shop asked if i'd lost weight and said i wa looking good!!

FAB!!!!!

thats fantastic Lynn....really motivating for you xxx :) :)
ps fo you have a curry every week and still lose weight ?

I have chicken tikka every friday and make up a salad to go with it at home, there is a bit of sauce with it and onions. I have continued to have it, i do it to stay sane and is my weekly treat as we always had a curry on a friday night so didn't want to feel i was missing out if you know what i mean, i've just adapted what i order so rather than a full fat curry and pilau rice. I wouldn't recommend straying unless you can stick to it every other day as once you break teh cycle it can be difficult to get back in the zone, but guess every one is different x

I ate out in an Indian restaurant tonight and had a sort of chicken tikka tandoori, without sauce, and ordered a plate of lettuce with it. Had plenty of water with it. Don't do it every week, but occasionally and seem to get away with it.

Ohhhh you had curry... LOL. I had sort of the same experience today with a friend that I had not seen since I started the diet. She kind of stuttered and said that I have deflated. So it felt good to know the weight loss is visable. So pat yourself on the back, you just got confirmation that you are doing well and are right on track.

Back