GREEN DAY AS ALWAYS

louella

Breakfast. two bananas ,350ml skimmed milk

Dinner. 57g wholemeal(HEb)
bread I tin of spagetti
Shape zero yog
Snack. pot noodle curry snack soup (free)
Tea. 4 mini (I mean mini) sweet potatoes with 5 Tesco half fat traingles mashed in(HEa)

Spagetti (wholemeal pasta) pasta sauce made with passatta, onions peppers, garlic,chilli flakes,quorn mince.

Snack;orange, apple, 10 almonds (HEb)

SYNS; 2 ,30g flapjack(fabulous bakin boys fab fingers)-Icounted them as 8 syns each

I bag of ice gems 5 syns

syns today 21

Last edited:
There is an awful lot of processed food eaten in one day. processed foods are usually high in saltand sugar and will undoubtedly cause you to retain water and not help you lose weight. Could you consider having a more substantial breakfast so you are not craving junk food later. try having some fresh vegetables at lunch time like a mixed salad. Always check the correct syn value of foods before eating them and then you wont get a nasty surprise at the end of the day.
Just remember that SW is a healthy diet and one you should be able to maintain for life. good luck x

Thank you for the reply, i was having an off day yesterday, back on the ball now tho........I dont usually eat processed I normally prepare food from scratch, but yesterday, well....was a bad day

Back