1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

green day confusion!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kissme, 7 January 2010 Social URL.

1. kissme

kissme Gold Member

green day confusion! i had my weetabix x2 for brekkie and 4 ryvita for lunch when i put that on my online food diary its says 2 ryvita original/rye/dark and then below it says exactly the same but 4 instead?? does anyone which is right??

is this cos some people might not want to eat 4?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Slimming World
    It might be that if you have 2 its superspeed and if you have 4 its not. I know some other b choices are like that too, scanbran I think is another. You an have either 2 or 4 depending on if you want it to count as super speed or not, I'll check my book and see.
    kissme likes this.
  4. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Slimming World
    Just checked, you can have 2 as a b choice and it counts as speed (not super speed as I thought) or 4 as a b choice but it wouldn't then be a speed food.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.