Green day HEX b- tuna?

FatHayley

I need help with some new ideas for healthy extras! I normally have for b- either 2 warbutons wholemeal bread or hifi bars, just started having 30g of all bran cereal. I'm sure I've read you can have tuna ? Anyone know if this is true, if so how much? And in brine/sunflower?
Or I'd anyone has any other ideas for HEX b ? Thanks x

Do you not have a book? There is a list of some of the HEBs you can have in there eg meat and fish, cheese, nuts and seeds, fruit (dried, canned and stewed), canned soups etc :)

One of my favourites for a real change is to have 1tbsp olive oil, it's one that people often miss and is a hex b on EE or green. I have it to either make a very good Italian sauce for pasta or to make a wonderful, very indulgent balsamic salad dressing (beats the fat free viniagrette into a cocked hat any day!) It's worth missing bread or cereal for every now and again.

Olive oil is great. I use it to make salad dressing. I usually use herbs from my garden.

And yes tuna is HEXB on green, I can't remember how many grams. But I have a feeling it is one of the small size tins in brine.

Thank you

I will be trying the olive oil :) gets abit boring just having bread, some times feel like I'm eating it for the sake of a Healthy extra :/ so need something new that I can include in meals :)

Back