Green Day thread. ..

It's amazing, so so nice, and yes it's 2.5 syns for the whole tin :-D I only buy it occasionally because of the price but I love it on a jacket spud :-D It's an authentic American product :-D

Oooo lovely!! Thanks for your reply .. Ile get some now ;) much appreciated xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My food for today

Breakfast- 2 x LM sausages, tomato, mushroom, spaghetti hoops
Tea- beetroot risotto, salad followed by fresh fruit
Lunch for work- 2 x hummus sandwiches (2 x HEB + 2 syns) with tomato on, grapes, strawberries, apple and banana
Snacks- french fries (4 syns), packet of dairy free choc buttons (7.5 syns)

Todays eats (saved up syns so we could have a super yummy treat tonight and will have a very low-syn/free day tomorrow):
B - Toasted WW wholemeal pitta (HEB) with scrambled curried tofu and half a tin plum tomatoes
L - Curry pot snack (6 syns)
D - Pizza made using half a Sainsburys pizza base mix (12.5 syns) topped with tomato puree, 35g strong soya cheese (HEB) and tons of roasted veggies with Tesco finest beer battered onion rings (22.5 syns) and 1.5 tbsp sweet chilli and mango dipping sauce (1.5 syns)
Pud - 50g vanilla Swedish Glace ice cream with 2 vegan wafers (6 syns)
200ml Koko coconut milk with chocolate (HEA) and Blue Diamond Almond Breeze unsweetened in cups of coffee (part HEA)

My green day:

Breakfast: plain streamed rice and a steam bag of vegetables

Lunch: ryvita minis, hifi deluxe bar, 30g cheddar (3 healthy extras), apple and carrot sticks

Dinner: quorn bologneise with pasta

Syns: 1 tea spoon of sugar (1) and a galaxy cookie crumble (12)

Total: 13

Attachments

• image-71087993.jpg
    image-71087993.jpg
    600.6 KB · Views: 101
Wowwww that bologna looks lush mmm

My food.. bit boring but tummy playing up so keeping simple. Avoiding fruit

B : two eggs scrambled & roll
L: coconut yoghurt overnight oats
S: veggies and babybel
D: pasta & avocado

Brunch: WW wholemeal pitta (HEB) with half a tin of plum tomatoes and scrambled tofu
Snack: A few pieces of white chocolate (5 syns)
Dinner: Jacket potato with baked beans, marmite and 35g strong soya cheese (HEB)
200ml Koko coconut milk with chocolate (HEA) and Blue Diamond Almond Breeze unsweetened in cups of coffee (part HEA)

My food for today

Breakfast- toasted sandwich (HEB) with 2 x LM sausages, grilled tomato and mushrooms
Tea- turkish chickpea stew, roast potatoes, cauli, broccoli and sprouts, followed by rhubarb bread & butter pudding (HEA + HEB + 1.5 syns)
Lunch for work- bean casserole, salad pot, strawberries and grapes
Snacks- french fries (4 syns), soy yoghurt (2.5 syns) and banana

Today.. still no fruit till I see doctor. Being sick is no fun!

Brunch - overnight oats(hex b) with soya yoghurt (2)
Lunch - pasta & avocado (9)
Dinner - quorn sausages
Snack - peppermint tea, hifi bar

Today -

B - 2 boiled eggs, 4 sesame ryvita, 4 laughing cow light (hexa, hexb)
Strawberries & raspberries

D - 2 sainsburys soya burgers, aldi wholemeal bun, ketchup, potato wedges, big fat salad, tbsp caramelised onion mayo (hexb & 6)

T - (at work)
Lentil & carrot soup, cheese scone, 1 laughing cow light, aldi brooklea vanilla yogurt, banana & nectarine (hexa & 2)

S - weetabix oaty (3.5)

my food for today

Breakfast - toasted wholemeal roll (HEB), 2 x LM sausages, mushrooms and grapes
Tea- yellow split pea curry and rice, probably add more veg
Lunch for work- wholemeal pitta (HEB + 1 syn), hummus (1 syn), tomato, salad, soy yogurt (2.5 syns) that's if I remember to take it tonight
Snacks - french fries (4 syns), grapes and strawberries

Reached target yesterday so had a sneaky treat from the chippy! Have re-set my target today to lose another half a stone!

Todays food:
B - 2 Weetabix with a banana and Blue Diamond Almond Breeze milk, unsweetened (HEB and part HEA)
S - 2 bananas
L - 2 slices wholemeal bread from 400g loaf (HEB) with homemade syn-free roasted pepper and garlic houmous and roasted balsamic veg, mixed baby leaf salad with 5g seed sprinkles (1.5 syns) and 1tbsp balsamic dressing (1 syn), 100g Alpro Soya vanilla yogurt (1.5 syns)
D - Filo pastry tart with mushroom, garlic and onion mix topped with balsamic caramelised onions, peas and garlic sweet potato cubes (6 syns)
200ml Koko coconut milk with chocolate
Total syns: 10 - may have a pud of banana and strawberries with 2tbsp Alpro cream later if I'm still hungry!

Breakfast
Choc & banana weetabix (hexa & hexb) (This is amaaaaaazing)

Dinner
sainsburys soya sausages, g & h roasted new potatoes, ketchup & veg (3)
activia intensely creamy banana toffee (2.5)

Tea
Cottage cheese with pineapple & egg salad, babybel light, 2 nectarine & kiwi, shape zero (4.5)

Snacks
2 alpen light cherry bakewell (hexb)

Yesterdays Green day meals...
Breakfast: Pomegranate
Lunch: Ryvita topped with FF cottage cheese
Dinner: 3 x Linda McCartney rosemary & red onion sausages, served with mustard mash, roasted mushrooms and red onions, and mixed vegetables
Snacks: Berry Bakewell HiFi

Todays Green day meals...
Breakfast: Apple. Strawberries, blueberries and grapes with FF greek yogurt
Lunch: Ryvita topped with red pepper and chilli Low Low spread
Dinner: Quiche made with 3 x eggs, Quorn pieces, peppers, mushrooms, red onions, cherry tomatoes and cheese (may also have with it some baked beans, with a little curry powder stirred through)
Snacks: Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight

B - 2 weetabix with a banana and Blue Diamond Almond Breeze milk, unsweetened (HEB and part HEA)
S - 2 bananas
L - 2 slices wholemeal from 400g loaf (HEB) with homemade syn-free garlic and roasted pepper houmous and balsamic roasted veggies, baby leaf and rocket salad with 5g seed sprinkles (1.5 syns) and 1tbsp balsamic dressing (1 syn), 100g Alpro Soya vanilla yogurt (1.5 syns)
D - Massive jacket potato with a can of Stagg vegetable chili (2.5 syns)
200ml Koko coconut milk with chocolate (HEA)
250ml glass of Thatchers Rosé (unsure of syns but have 8.5 left-over today so allowing that many)

Well done i_am_plankton on reaching target :)

My food for today, not tried cooking a stroganoff before so we'll see if it's nice

Breakfast- none was asleep
Lunch -1/2 packet of ainsley harriott lemon & mint couscous (1.5 syns) with tomato, cucumber and celery in it, mixed leaves with beetroot topped with 2 tablespoons of toasted sunflower seeds (HEB) followed by an alpro soy yogurt (2 syns)
Tea- Mushroom stroganoff(0.5 HEA + 2 syns) with bulgar wheat/ quinoa mix peas and sweetcorn, followed by frozen raspberries & soy yogurt blended (3 syns)
Supper- marmite on toast (HEB)
Snacks- strawberries, grapes and banana

Last edited:
Everyone makes such yummy food. I need adopting lol :)

Back to work tonight so today is the transition from days to nights hence extra meal

Breakfast - 2 LM sausages, spaghetti, mushroom, tomato and potato cake
Lunch - protein shake (1 syn + HEA), was supposed to have the rest of the couscous I made yesterday but shake filled me up so only had half of it (1 syn)
Tea - mixed bean and bulgar wheat chilli and rice, apple
Lunch for work - redwood slice & tomato roll (1 syn + HEB), salad pot, strawberries and grapes
Snacks - french fries (4 syns) and 12 cashew nuts (HEB)

Todays food:
B - 2 weetabix with Blue Diamond Almond Breeze milk, unsweetened (HEB and part HEA)
S - 2 bananas
L - 2 slices wholemeal from 400g loaf (HEB) with homemade syn-free garlic and roasted pepper houmous and balsamic roasted veggies, 100g Alpro Soya vanilla yogurt (1.5 syns), 12g dairy-free white chocolate (3.5 syns)
S - A banana
D - Jacket potato with baked beans and marmite (will have chopped strawberries later if I'm still hungry)
250ml glass of Thatchers Katy cider (7.5 syns)
200ml Koko coconut milk with chocolate (HEA)

Total syns: 12.5

plan for today
Breakfast - Porridge (HEB) made with chocolate oatly (HEA), frozen raspberries and banana, protein shake made with water, yuck!! (1 syn)
Tea - mock duck casserole, cauli, sprouts, peas and sweetcorn
Lunch for work - redwood slice and tomato on a wholemeal roll (HEB + 1 syn), salad, strawberries and grapes
Snacks - french fries (4 syns)

How do you make your quorn Bol?

The one in the pic wasn't one that I had cooked but my recipe is this :)

Ingredients:

1 small onion chopped
2 cloves garlic crushed
Few sticks chopped celery
2 handfuls frozen quorn mince
2 chopped mushrooms
Small tin baked beans
1 grated carrot
Half tin tomatoes
Table spoon of tomato purée
1 tea spoon mixed herbs
1 tea spoon of basil
Half a tea spoon oregano
Dash of Worcester sauce
Lots of black pepper
Half a tea spoon mild chilli powder - optional

Cook the onion in fry light til soft then add the garlic, mushrooms and celery, cooking until soft. Add in the quorn mince, stirring until it has gone brown and is no longer frozen. Add the tinned to tomatoes, carrot and tomato purée and stir and the add all of the seasoning and herbs, mixing them well. Allow to simmer with the lid on for 20-30 mins, stirring often. Serve with spaghetti, and serves about 2 or 3 depending on whether you are greedy like me lol

Back