Green Day thread. ..

Todays eats:
B - 2 Weetabix with chopped banana and Blue Diamond Almond Breeze (HEB and part HEA)
S - 2 bananas
L - 2 slices wholemeal from 400g loaf (HEB) with roasted balsamic veggies, mixed baby leaves and rocket with 5g seed sprinkles (1.5 syns) and 1 tbsp balsamic dressing (1 syn), 100g Alpro Soya vanilla yogurt with frozen strawberries (1.5 syns)
S - Apple and grape snack bag
D - Bit of a disaster as this was slow-cooked yesterday (was meant to be vegan meatballs but the tofu just didn't hold and have ended up with a mince-like texture - unsure what went wrong but the recipe called for them to be fried in oil and I did mine in fry-light) - tofu meatballs! (tofu, cumin, onion, garlic, dijon mustard and ground almonds - 4 syns), tomato and chilli pasta sauce with passata, garlic, onions, mushrooms, tomato puree (2.5 syns) and wholewheat spaghetti
200ml Koko coconut milk with chocolate and 20g Soya protein powder (HEA plus half a syn)
May have some fruit for pud if still hungry
Total syns: 11

I've had a green day today...

Breakfast: Peach
Lunch: Goats Cheese (HEA), Tomato & Basil Pasta, Strawberries, Banana
Dinner: Sweet Potato Soup, McCains 3% Home Fries (2 Syns), Quorn Burgers (1 Syn), Salad & Mayo (0.5)
Snacks: Koko Chocolate Milk (HEA), SK Chewy Delight (HEB)

WP_000524.jpgWP_000528.jpgWP_000530.jpg

Food today is exactly the same as yesterday so won't re-post it, will try to get a photo of my dinner later, I did mean to take a photo yesterday but was so hungry it was gone before I could get the camera!!

My food for today last night in work, then got 2 days off, WI in the morning

Breakfast -quinoa & couscous porridge, banana and alpro yogurt (2 syns)
Snack - 2 ryvitas with homemade hummus (3.5 syns)
Tea - protos granados (slight changes like not having enough green beans so I added some spinach as well) & rice (
http://www.channel4.com/4food/recipes/chefs/hugh-fearnley-whittingstall/porotos-granados-recipe)
Lunch for work - 2 hummus & salad sandwiches (2 HEB + 1/2 syn) and fruit (not bought it yet)
Snacks - protein shake (HEA + 1 syn), french fries (4 syns)

View attachment Leeds-20130723-00309.jpg

My tea, sorry for the double post don't know how that's happen :s

Last edited:
My food for today last night in work, then got 2 days off, WI in the morning

Breakfast -quinoa & couscous porridge, banana and alpro yogurt (2 syns)
Snack - 2 ryvitas with homemade hummus (3.5 syns)
Tea - protos granados (slight changes like not having enough green beans so I added some spinach as well) & rice (
Porotos Granados recipe - Channel4 - 4Food)
Lunch for work - 2 hummus & salad sandwiches (2 HEB + 1/2 syn) and fruit (not bought it yet)
Snacks - protein shake (HEA + 1 syn), french fries (4 syns)

Todays eats:
B - 2 Weetabix with chopped banana and Blue Diamond Almond Breeze milk, unsweetened (HEB and part HEA)
S - 2 bananas
L - 2 slices wholemeal from 400g loaf with balsamic roasted veg (HEB), mixed baby leaves with rocket and 5g seed sprinkles (1.5 syns) and 1 tbsp balsamic dressing (1 syn), 100g Alpro Soya vanilla yogurt and frozen strawberries (1.5 syns)
S - Banana
D - Tesco moroccan cous cous bake (7 syns) with new potatoes, carrots, peas and brussel sprouts
200ml Koko coconut milk with chocolate and 20g Soya protein powder (half a syn)
Total syns: 11.5 (may have some chopped fruit for pud if still hungry)

Todays eats:
B - 2 Weetabix with chopped banana and Blue Diamond Almond Breeze milk, unsweetened (HEB and part HEA)
S - 2 bananas
L - 2 slices wholemeal from 400g loaf with balsamic roasted veg (HEB), mixed baby leaves with rocket and 5g seed sprinkles (1.5 syns) and 1 tbsp balsamic dressing (1 syn), 100g Alpro Soya vanilla yogurt and frozen strawberries (1.5 syns)
S - Banana
D - Tesco Mexican bean burger (5.5 syns) with new potatoes, carrots, peas, brussel sprouts and soya beans with mint sauce (free)
200ml Koko coconut milk with chocolate and 20g Soya protein powder (half a syn)
Total syns: 10 (may have some chopped fruit for pud if still hungry - off out for a meal on Saturday night so saving some syns for it)

Today
Toast
Hifi bars
Fruit
Rice
Pepsi max

Travelling home most of evening so no tea gonna be a long day!!

Todays menu:
S - 2 bananas
L - 2 slices wholemeal from 400g loaf with roasted balsamic veggies (HEB), pickled silverskin onions, banana, 200g Alpro Soya vanilla yogurt with strawberries (3 syns)
S - 1 banana
D - 3 Tesco vegetable fingers (6 syns) with new potatoes, carrots, peas, brussel sprouts, soya beans and mint sauce (free)
200ml Koko coconut milk with chocolate and 20g Soya Protein powder (HEA plus half a syn)
Total syns: 9.5

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs on wholemeal bread with spread and tomatoes. (8 syns)

Snack: Banana and custard Muller light with broken up Mikado. (1 syn)

Lunch: Goats cheese and wholemeal rolls with roasted red pepper basil and salad. (HEXBx2) Packet of twiglets. (4.5 syns)

Dinner: Roasted veg pasta bake (courgette, red onion, peppers, sweetcorn) with HEXA cheese.

Pudding: Banana and custard Muller light with broken up Mikado (1 syn).

Syns: 14.5

Sorry haven't checked in.. House sitting but mum kindly left sw supplies! !

Today
Orange
Rice salad
Alpen light
Coke
Bagel *11 syn

Breakfast: Porridge with chopped banana.

Lunch: Left over roasted vegetable pasta bake.

Dinner: Quorn Cumberland sausages, cheesy mustard mashed potato, vegetables and gravy. (7 Syns)

Pudding: Eton mess (strawberries, Anchor Light cream and meringue nest). (4 Syns)

Syns: 11 Syns.

My food for saturday & sunday

SATURDAY

Breakfast -banana
Tea - mock duck casserole, new potatoes, sweetcorn and mixed veg
Lunch for work - 2 hummus & salad pittas (2 HEB + 3 syns), melon, apple and grapes
Snacks - french fries (4 syns) and protein shake (HEA + 1 syn)

SUNDAY

Breakfast - banana, toast (HEB)
Tea - ​BBQ, moroccan spicy veg burger (2.5 syns), 2 veggie sausages (2 syns), going to then eat salad and spuds
Lunch for work - salad pitta (HEB + 1 syn), grapes, apple and pineapple
Snacks - french fries (4 syns)

Todays food:
Lunch - Lentil and cashew nut roast (2 x HEB plus 2.5 syns) with new potatoes, carrots, peas, broccoli and brussel sprouts with Bisto best roasted veg gravy (4 syns) and mint sauce (free)
Dinner - Jacket potato with Stagg vegetable chili (2.5 syns)
200ml Koko coconut milk with chocolate and 20g Soya protein powder (HEA and half a syn)
Splashes of Blue Diamond Almond Breeze milk, unsweetened in coffee (part HEA)
Total syns: 9.5

Very late breakfast:
Banana & fat free strawberry yoghurt

Snack:
3x Babybel light (HEX A)
Mango

Dinner:
Hotdogs - 2x whole meal rolls (2x HEX B), 3x Quorn low fat sausages, gherkins, onions fried in veg stock, Burger sauce (4 syns)

Pineapple
Dairy Milk (5.5 syns)

Todays munch:
B - 2 Weetabix with chopped banana and Blue Diamond Almond Breeze milk, unsweetened (HEB plus part HEA)
S - Dairy free white choc buttons and 2 bananas (6.5 syns - giving blood so taking these as a snack)
L - 2 slices wholemeal from 400g loaf (HEB) with balsamic roasted veggies, mixed baby leaves and rocket with 5g seed sprinkles (1.5 syns) and 1 tbsp balsamic dressing (1 syn), 100g Alpro Soya vanilla yogurt with frozen strawberries (1.5 syns)
S - 1 banana
D - Lentil and cashew nut roast (6 syns) with new potatoes, carrots, peas, broccoli and brussel sprouts with Bisto best roasted veg gravy (2 syns) and mint sauce (free)
200ml Koko coconut milk with chocolate and 20g Soya protein powder (HEA and half a syn)
Total syns: 19 (saved a few yesterday to have my buttons)

Wheetabix & berries
Rice & salad 4 syn
Coffee
Soy frappe 8:syn
Melon & mango
Alpen light hex b

Unsure on tea : fruit maybe boiled egg & wholemeal toast 3 syn or pasta

my menu for today

Breakfast - strawberries
Tea - mock duck casserole, new potatoes, cauli, broccoli, carrots and sweet corn
Lunch for work - 2 hummus, avocado & tomato rolls (2 HEB + 8 syns), strawberries and grapes
Snacks - 200 ml koko choc milk (HEA), french fries (4 syns), apple, banana

Todays food:
S - 2 bananas
L - 2 slices wholemeal from 400g loaf (HEB) with roasted balsamic veggies, pickled onions, mixed baby leaves with rocket and 5g seed sprinkles (1.5 syns) and 1 tbsp balsamic dressing (1 syn), 100g Alpro Soya vanilla yogurt with frozen strawberries (1.5 syns)
S - Apple and grape snack bag
D - Stir fried broccoli, garlic, chilli, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and 25g cashew nuts (7.5 syns) with straight to wok medium noodles (2.5 syns)
200ml Koko coconut milk with chocolate and 20g Soya proteion powder (HEA and half a syn)
Total syns: 14.5

Back