Green Day thread. ..

Menus are looking good all...

Breakfast
Porridge (hexb) made with water splash milk (hex a) rest for teas... and banana

Snack hifi (hexb)

Lunch
M and s. salmon and new pots meal (7.5 syns)

Snack
Cous cous cake / grapes/ oat muffin (2 syns)

Dinner
Pasta jalapeños refried beans hea cheese (yummy)

Snack
Yog strawberries

Happy belly :)

Hi hun! Just in case you don't know but SW advise that cous cous cake be synned now. If you know that but are choosing not to then fair enough but that would be the official advice xx

Here's my menu for today

B- quinoa & couscous porridge (HEA), frozen berries, banana and soy yogurt (2)
D- mixed salad with olives (1) and mixed veg couscous
T- mock duck casserole with irio (kenyan corn, bean and spinach mash) broccoli & carrots + swede. Followed by fresh fruit salad and vegan chocolate ice cream (2.5)
Supper- toast (HEB) and milky coffee (HEA)
Snacks- homemade flapjack (HEB + 3) and french fries (4)

hi tace where did you get the linda mc cartney onion and rosemary sausage from? i used to get them from my local tesco but they dont seem to have them anymore

hi tace where did you get the linda mc cartney onion and rosemary sausage from? i used to get them from my local tesco but they dont seem to have them anymore
Both morrisons and asda sell them, in fact morrisons have had them on offer at £1.12 per packet :) most local stores don't sell a lot of veggie friendly food I go to the bigger stores

Today's diary ..

B 2 multigrain ryvita (3/4 hexb) 2 sainsburys meat free sausages (2syns) 2 boiled eggs 1tbsp ketchup (1syn)

D homemade syn free lentil soup
Strawberries

T chow mein stir fry (3syns) stir fry veg& beansprouts, 1/2 sainsburys chow mein sauce & whole wheat noodles
Ff lemon Activia, kiwi

S 2 Alpen light (hexb)
1 multigrain ryvita (1/4 hexb) 1tbsp ff cottage cheese, tomatoes, cucumber & laughing cow light (hexa)
Hoops & crosses (4syns)

Todays menu:
B - 2 Weetabix with Alpro Soya Light (HEA and HEB)
S - 1 banana
L - 2 slices wholemeal 400g bread (HEB) with kerry low low (HEA) and pea/bean/lentil shoots, salt and vinegar velvet crunch (4 syns), 100g Alpro Soya vanilla yogurt (1.5 syns)
S - 1 banana
D - Tesco meat-free kiev (7.5 syns) with smash and veggies

Both morrisons and asda sell them, in fact morrisons have had them on offer at £1.12 per packet :) most local stores don't sell a lot of veggie friendly food I go to the bigger stores

Is the morrisons offer still on then? I got some a couple of weeks ago but it would be good to stock up again :)

The Linda McCartney Sausages were still cheap last week, not been this week.

my meals for today
B- 2 x red onion LM sausages, beans, crispy potatoes, toast (HEB) and roast tomato
Missed dinner too busy :(
T- leftovers, dal-bhaat, takari & irio (lentil dal, curried veg & bean, corn & spinach mash) followed by fresh fruit and homemade vegan choc ice cream (2.5)
Supper- toast (HEB) and hot chocolate (HEA + 2)
Snacks- packet of french fries (4)

Its my pre birthday weekend so all my syn are for today and Wednesday

Today

Water
X2 alpen light (hex b)
Fruit salad

Pizza express pizza
Champagne

(I ain't counting! !)

Todays menu:
B - 2 weetabix with Blue Diamond Amond milk
L - 3 slices Warburtons 400g wholemeal with 2 slices veggie bacon and a cheesy mug shot (6 syns)
D - Tesco BBQ meat-free fillet with homemade wedges and veg (4.5 syns)
Half a pint Thatchers - 4.5 syns

Rebekah I hope you have a good day, it's good to have a day or 2 off plan every now and again :)

My meals for today

B- Quinoa & couscous porridge (HEA) and tinned peaches (5)
D- spaghetti on toast (HEB)
T- dried soup mix thrown in slow cooker with passata, frozen casserole veg, stock, herbs and spice with some SW chips, followed by fresh fruit
supper- wholemeal pitta (HEB + 1) with redwood slices (1) and salad
Snacks- packet of french fries (4) and 2 pieces of vegan chocolate (2)

Rebekah I hope you have a good day, it's good to have a day or 2 off plan every now and again :)

My meals for today

B- Quinoa & couscous porridge (HEA) and tinned peaches (5)
D- spaghetti on toast (HEB)
T- dried soup mix thrown in slow cooker with passata, frozen casserole veg, stock, herbs and spice with some SW chips, followed by fresh fruit
supper- wholemeal pitta (HEB + 1) with redwood slices (1) and salad
Snacks- packet of french fries (4) and 2 pieces of vegan chocolate (2)

Do we syn tins of fruit? Iv a couple of peaches in their own juice in my cupboard :) .. Not used them incase they were syns xx

Do we syn tins of fruit? Iv a couple of peaches in their own juice in my cupboard :) .. Not used them incase they were syns xx
Tinned fruit can either be syn-ed or used as a healthy extra. The only free fruit is fresh or frozen that is not mashed, cooked or juiced. Peaches in juice are 2 1/2 syns per 100g and they're 3 syns per 100g in syrup x

Tinned fruit can either be syn-ed or used as a healthy extra. The only free fruit is fresh or frozen that is not mashed, cooked or juiced. Peaches in juice are 2 1/2 syns per 100g and they're 3 syns per 100g in syrup x

Ah cheers Tace :) . Is that due to the preservatives and stuff in them? They are pretty damn tasty ;) x

Duplicate post oops x

Ah cheers Tace :) . Is that due to the preservatives and stuff in them? They are pretty damn tasty ;) x
It's to do with fruit being easier to eat once it has been cooked, mashed, juiced or tinned so you can eat more, consuming more calories, so to control it they syn it. If you eat more of these kinds of fruit instead of fresh it affects your weight loss. x

I'm going to join in here as have got a few green days planned for this week :)

Today...
Breakfast: WW Yogurt, Banana
Lunch: Pasta n Sauce (made with water)
Dinner: SW Chips, 2 Quorn Burgers (1), Salad and 1 tbsp Ketchup (1), Apple
Snack: 2 Rocky Road Hifi Bars

Had forgotten how filling green days can be! x

WP_000393.jpg

Today is my first day on slimming world (multi attempts in the past though)

Im veggie so always on green...

Breakfast: strawbs, blueberries, rasps, blackberries, banana, fat free yogurt.

Lunch: hexb 1 x wholemeal bread, scrambled egg, baked beans, light mayo syns (2.5).

Dinner: speedy bangers and beans, from 100 comfort foods sw cookbook.

Leftover syns will go on whatever I fancy after dinner :)

Been on x-trainer 10mins interval training.

Back