Green Days: Green Day- Diary of a Vegetarian- Slimming world newbie!!

Firebird

30th August 2013 shall be my new start date! This is my meal plan for tomorrow!

Breakfast- Omelette (Free) , Fruit (Free) , Herbal fruit tea (Free)

Lunch- Spagetti (Free), 1 Veggie Burger (1 Syn)

Dinner- BBQ Quorn Fillets ( Free), Vegetables (Free) and Homemade wedges with smoked paprika, Fry Light and seasoning-BBQ Jerk powder I think (Free I think?)

Correct me about the wedges if not right, but I'm sure it should all be free or at least a syn!

Not really sure about snacks or anything, I'm at my boyfriend's house so I don't really eat as much but always manage to find the crisp cupboard... which will be a no no from now on!

Exercise I'm not sure about as my boyfriend is a well and truly lazy bugger at times but as he is starting again with me, I might get him to go for a walk with me! Maybe 30 day shred, some kettle bell type exercises or Charlie James work outs on youtube, meh I shall see I suppose.

Wish me luck AGAIN ;)

xxx

Re: Green Day- Diary of a Vegetarian- Slimming world newbie!!

Change of plan to my breakfast as woke up a bit late.
Breakfast- Omellete with 1 egg and 1 slice of quorn ham chopped up in it. Frylight.
1 Veggie burger and 2 potato waffles
Lunch- Spaggeti Heinz and an apple
Dinner- Quorn BBQ fillets, homemade potato wedges ( chilli powder, paprika, lime juices and frylight )
Any vegetables I can find.

I have done the 30 day shred today, well as much as I could of it, I think I got passed half way but got very shakey and light headed, joint pain kicked in too much too (Fibro does that to me)!
I am still happy with the work out as some exercise is better than none!

:)

My wedges are seriously not going to plan... I usually make chips and they work fine but decided to use a SW wedges recipe and they've been cooking for over an hour! They just aren't getting soft enough in the middle... I was really looking forward to them :(

Did you par boil the spuds before spraying them and putting them in the oven? I find that they don't go soft unless you boil them a bit first. I usually boil them until they're almost cooked, then wap them in the oven for 30 mins. I'm only on my first week, but the consultant did say that herbs and spices were free, so I presume the jerk seasoning is.
Good luck with the plan.

I usually boil them prior to putting them in the oven but in one of the magazines it said about just cooking them... The skin turned out perfect but they just weren't soft enough. I will definitely stick to boiling them first, they are nicer and less hassle tbh :)
Thank you

Back