Green Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.

atchonblimp21

Wow, it's amazing. Firstly I always thought that green tea tastes disgusting and would never drink it. But I heard recently that people who drink green tea have bigger losses at class, and thought well is there any truth in this. So I have started drinking it today and hope to see results next week.....will let you know how I get on :rolleyes:

But thats not only it, the peppermint green tea tastes so so nice. It's not the plain horrible bitterness of normal green tea. It's yummy and add a sugar or sweetener and it's pefectly easy to drink.

Also, after every cup today, it has given me this crazy crazy energy boost, of which I have been lacking loads lately.

It must be so so good for you, and the energy boosts and taste are so nice, I might swap most of my teas/coffee's for it.

Just thought I'd let ya know ;)
Hope you all have a great day :D:D:D

Thanks for the recommendation! I like Green Tea, although dont drink it that often, but cant stand any of the fruit teas (they smell really lovely, but taste nothing like the smell!)

atchonblimp21 thanks for the tip!! Yes I've heard great reports about it, and although I've tried a few different types of green tea, I've never had it on a regular basis/since starting SW so haven't tested the benefits!! Will do so though!!X

You may also like it with jasmine. I agree that it's nasty on it's own, and I am not a huge fan of it with other tastes either, but with jasmine I can guzzle it down like anyone's business.

I find it makes me more hungry for some reason, so now I'm upping my exercise I've cut back a bit on the green tea - I was forever hungry despite eating a lot more lol.

You may find you get a few spots in the first few days (I did and I don't usually get them) because your body is clearing out.

On a side note, I personally find Sainsbury's own brand nicer than twinings taste wise - with the bonus of being cheaper too.

x

Thanks for the info and warning sticky :)

I also didn't like most of the flavours either, but the peppermint is yummy. Might try the Jasmine now though ;)

I'm just loving all the energy it's given me, outweighs everything. Because I have been feeling tired all the time recently. It's great

xx :)

tetley green tea is less harsh than the twinnings or other hardcore brands - still the same thing but alot nicer indeed :D

I'm another lover of green tea with mint!!

I don't like fruit teas either - they're so disappointing!

tetley green tea is less harsh than the twinnings or other hardcore brands - still the same thing but alot nicer indeed :D

I've been having PG Tip Pyramids peppermint green tea :)

I purchased some different Twinnings flavours - one was the green tea with spearmint and it almost made me heave :p But as someone said, I should try the Tetley one. I do like the Twinnings lemmon and ginger flavour tea - it hasnt got much of a taste, but a nice twang that i've grown to like. did not like it at first though - i have a mug of it right now :) ginger is meant to be good to help your digestive system.

I take green tea capsules and drink a cup of white tea daily, it has even more anti oxidants apparently

Ive heard drinkin fennel tea is supposed to boost weight loss not sure how true this is tho x

I love green tea aswell!

I love the one with cranberry or the one with pineapple.

My favourite though is the tick tock rooibos green tea,its not a normal tea but is made from a shrub(sounds odd I know but tastes nice!) it has a much milder taste,with lots of antioxidants and its caffeine free unlike normal green tea which is good if you are trying to have less of it!
The regular rooibos is really nice too,especially if you get the one with vanilla!

Green tea goes bitter if you leave the bag in too long.

You really need to pour the water in, give it a stir & take the bag out.

It does have caffeine in it, to one to watch.

I drink gallons of camomile tea, you leave the bag in a little longer for this one. I can recommend it. It is an aquired taste, so persevere!!

xxxx

I really don't like green tea but love all the fruit teas! Shows how all our tastes are different!

I love green tea aswell!

I love the one with cranberry or the one with pineapple.

My favourite though is the tick tock rooibos green tea,its not a normal tea but is made from a shrub(sounds odd I know but tastes nice!) it has a much milder taste,with lots of antioxidants and its caffeine free unlike normal green tea which is good if you are trying to have less of it!
The regular rooibos is really nice too,especially if you get the one with vanilla!

where do you get this from? I have to have a caffeine free diet so this would be great for me:)

where do you get this from? I have to have a caffeine free diet so this would be great for me:)

I bought mine in sainsburys :) I know you can buy it from Holland & Barrett too!
The packaging looks like this incase you can't find it!

Actually,just checked the where to buy page and it says available at ASDA,Tesco,Somerfield,Morrisons,Waitrose and even oxfam so you should be able to get it quite easily :)

Dragonfly Tea - Tick Tock Rooibos / Redbush
hope you can find it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back