Green tea?

I love green tea with lemon :) it is so refreshing!

I read an article on green tea boosting your metabolism just yesterday. I haven't done any more research into it, so I don't know if it works or not, but regardless, by drinking green tea you're giving your body more fluids which can only be good for it, especially caffeine-free fluids.

I started drinking it yesterday, let's see how it goes ...

i started drinking green tea yesterday in hope to help weight loss, its been proven to help with exercise and diet

aww no! snap with the totm thing!! haha im sure ull be ok hunni wens ur weigh in day? i have done loadsa exercisin this week and gonna do more on friday so i better lose!! chances are i wont tho! oh and is anybody drinking lord nelson green tea? i think its called that! i bought it instead of the lemon one cos the lemon one said flavourings so i wasnt sure if it was free like the tetleys one. xxxx

yes i drink lord nelson they are better because they come in seperate packs so you can pop it into your bag if going out

i think i paid 80p from lidl

if i run out i buy tetley from tesco if i cant get to lidl, not sure where else they sell lord nelson ones ???

green teas, green tea no matter what brand

Back