Green Tea?

I do indeed Annie, but my body seems to like it, keeps your liver and kidneys well flushed and happy. :)

need to get rid of those toxins. ;)

I think I better get myself back on the herbal teas to replace all the fizzy drinks lol Though some green teas do still have caffeine in though I think.

May aim to start the weaning this weekend, be a grump with withdrawral headaches before christmas, might put me off overdoing things lol

ISN'T THE TRICK NOT TO BREW IT TOO LONG AS IT MAKES IT TASTE BITTER ??? i like it but not too strong XXX plus it's doing some good so i don't have to enjoy it XX

Not sure about antioxidants, but it's quite nice and uplifting. Tastes lovely with a splenda tablet thingy in it, yum! It's a bit tastier than peppermint tea, I think, i.e. you don't need as much sugar/sweetener for it to taste of something. Peppermint and spearmint are both good for stomach problems like IBS. Not sure about it helping with the pain and so on, but my fibro's pretty severe, so it may help if yours is a bit milder? I find that a lower carb diet helps quite a bit, so I'm sticking mainly to red days, don't know if you've tried that?

Back