Grey's Anatomy

I am absolutely hooked. And I can't stop myself.
It's funny, infuriating, sad, emotional and exciting all at the same time!

Just starting Season 4 now - it's so weird that they're not interns anymore!

Anyone else a great G.A. follower?! :)

B x

I love this show. I love the characters. It brings out every emotion in me and for me that makes a really great show. I've been hooked from Season 1 to the current season showing in the UK.

I love this show. I love the characters. It brings out every emotion in me and for me that makes a really great show. I've been hooked from Season 1 to the current season showing in the UK.

Ps can someone tell me how to get rid of the 'Edit My Signature' text? Or is it only me that sees it?!

I love it too :) I only started watching it when Season 4 was airing in the UK, but I was hooked straight away and immediately bought all the previous seasons on DVD and watched them through in a few weeks! hehe!

Ps can someone tell me how to get rid of the 'Edit My Signature' text? Or is it only me that sees it?!

I was thinking the same thing, but I can't see it in your posts so it must only be visible in our own posts.

I love this and can't wait till the next series apparently series 9 there is a massive shake up :/ I love Mr Mcdreamy and Mr Mcsteamy lol. Xx

Started Season 4 last night on DVD. I'm a little bit in love with Alex, I think there is a kind soul under the 'jack the lad'!!

I'm so happy to hear that, I read the actor was a calvin klein model so that works for me!!

lol McSteamy is lovely too. I've found myself adding Mc to names lately, I think i'm watching too much greys anatomy!!

Back