GRRR BOO HISS!

stivesliz

Gold Member
I put on half a pound this week - it's because next week is Star week and last month it was 2 pounds but I am so fed up I could screech!

I have been ultra good and have been walking and to the gym and I know it's because it's my time of the month but it's that little + sign in my book looking at me that has made me cross lol!

Logically, I know should look at the big picrure and that it will come off next week but it's so disheartening especially when I have to listen to the ''oh I've lost and been so naughty'' comments, which, incidentally should be kept quiet!

That's my rant over - I am NOT going to eat my body weight in chocolate - I will dust myself down, keep at it and hopefully see a lovely minus sign next week x

Thats right you keep going, sounds to me like you already know most of the answers yourself, * weeks are a ***** lets just hope next week will be the loss your looking for x

Yeah just look forward. You know the reason for the plus sign in your book isn't from being off plan that's a bonus in itself. One day at a time

Oh it's so annoying isn't it. I hate the + sign in my book too :( Especially on my second week back when I've been 100%. I was seething in my seat at group last week when I could hear people saying"oh I've had pizza, wine, choc and I've lost 3 lbs"!!!! Aaaarrrgghhh!!! Obviously I clapped them with a big smile on my face though! There may weeks I get lucky too if I've had a blip!

Well done on your positive attitude for the week ahead. We can do it this week!!! x

Oh it's so annoying isn't it. I hate the + sign in my book too :( Especially on my second week back when I've been 100%. I was seething in my seat at group last week when I could hear people saying"oh I've had pizza, wine, choc and I've lost 3 lbs"!!!! Aaaarrrgghhh!!! Obviously I clapped them with a big smile on my face though! There may weeks I get lucky too if I've had a blip!

Well done on your positive attitude for the week ahead. We can do it this week!!! x

I have never been so lucky as to 'get away with it' as such and I think they can be quite tactless.

Am off out to lunch now but will choose wisely. Good luck to you too for the coming week x

Just look at how far you've come! You've done amazingly well to date! Just put it behind you, coz at the end of the day, if you don't go forward, what are you going back to? Your lunch sounds delish BTW!! Keep up the good work - you're an inspiration. xo

Bless ya hunny, at least you know what it is, and fingers crossed you will get a fab loss next week because of it :) xxx

I hate seeing the + sign too, you're right it does get you on a downer BUT you know the reason for the gain and it's not your fault so keep at it. I bet you see more -'s than +'s!!! :) x

Feeling your frustration!!

I'm dreading this weeks weigh in for this reason (wednesday night). My cycle is all out of sink and have only had 4 * weeks since before the summer holidays last year. I have no idea when my next is due but by a normal cycle 4/5 weeks my star week is due. I'm bloated feel heavy, spotty, low mood and all my clothes feel tight. I'm on plan and exercising 5 times a week now (intensively) and i know for a fact i will not have a loss tomorrow :(
I know i'm pre-empting but it would seem that every month i sts and have a very small loss 2 weeks out of every 4/5. Itis very disheartening and frustrating and is definately slowing things down.
Sorry for my ramble but i feel your frustration!!!!
Does anyone know of any herbal supplements for regulating cycles and that will help with reducing PMS symptoms? Not water tablets though.
Mel

I put on half a pound this week - it's because next week is Star week and last month it was 2 pounds but I am so fed up I could screech!

I have been ultra good and have been walking and to the gym and I know it's because it's my time of the month but it's that little + sign in my book looking at me that has made me cross lol!

Logically, I know should look at the big picrure and that it will come off next week but it's so disheartening especially when I have to listen to the ''oh I've lost and been so naughty'' comments, which, incidentally should be kept quiet!

That's my rant over - I am NOT going to eat my body weight in chocolate - I will dust myself down, keep at it and hopefully see a lovely minus sign next week x

I always say to my OH, my pet peeve is people who lose and say really loudly, "that's so funny! I have been sooo bad this week, takeways and wine etc blah blah!" I don't think I even believe them! lol

I'm dreading this weeks weigh in for this reason (wednesday night). My cycle is all out of sink and have only had 4 * weeks since before the summer holidays last year. I have no idea when my next is due but by a normal cycle 4/5 weeks my star week is due. I'm bloated feel heavy, spotty, low mood and all my clothes feel tight. I'm on plan and exercising 5 times a week now (intensively) and i know for a fact i will not have a loss tomorrow :(
I know i'm pre-empting but it would seem that every month i sts and have a very small loss 2 weeks out of every 4/5. Itis very disheartening and frustrating and is definately slowing things down.
Sorry for my ramble but i feel your frustration!!!!
Does anyone know of any herbal supplements for regulating cycles and that will help with reducing PMS symptoms? Not water tablets though.
Mel

You're not rambling - you are telling it like it is! Sooo frustrating isnt it? xxx

I always say to my OH, my pet peeve is people who lose and say really loudly, "that's so funny! I have been sooo bad this week, takeways and wine etc blah blah!" I don't think I even believe them! lol

In all fairness though - these people never reallu lose that much overall as it does catch up but I sometimes feel a bit of diplomacy wouldnt go amiss x

stivesliz said:
In all fairness though - these people never reallu lose that much overall as it does catch up but I sometimes feel a bit of diplomacy wouldnt go amiss x

They are the same people who put on weight the next week and look so upset because they have followed plan 100% all week. Just accept yr gain or loss and stop blathering! Lol x

Sounds to me you are in exactly the right mind set, a lot of us would have blown it by now, I always know i'm about a pound up during and before * week but it always disappears if I stay on track x

Back