Grrrrr I'm a fool :-(

Good stuff! Sending some positive thoughts and loads of strength to get thru it all... your way! Keep pressing on!

Thanks ladies have to say feel anxious as I know the first four days are going to be hell but I'm so pleased after a week of eating I've a lost and I know I've got to stick to it in case it catches up with me :-( x

Yay Nutty! x x x

Not going anywhere sweetie! You can do this, and you know it's only a couple of days before it gets so much easier. You are going to look fab. Can't wait to see your afters in a couple of months. Very exciting!! :)

Ok so back to day 1 of LT so going to need every body over the next few days. My goal was to loose 2 stone on this diet and them move on ! I'm only 9 lbs away from that goal :). I feel this is do able in 2 weeks , and as the weeks go on I feel I can go further so again I'm going to take one day at a time x

Hi nutty, can I ask, are you human, of course you are things hit the fan occasionally, put it behind you go to bed get up, its a new day you have the strength to carry on xx

One day at a time is great. Every day you complete is a milestone and it propels you into the next day x x x

Back