grrrrr woken up in the worst mood!!

Daisy_Duke13

Okay what the hell is wrong with me!
Ive done better than i imagined weight losing wise and was really positive...woke up today for NO REASON im in the most stinking mood!
I had 7 pounds yesterday i should be estatic but no!
I nibbled a bit of the dough when i was making welsh cakes for my mum (first cheat in 23 days!!!)
Id already had a bar and now ive just eaten a a bit more bar of another bar! This is before 11am!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
Ive had a rubbish week but resisted- even when usually id binge and today no reason!
Sorry to moan guys but GRRRRRR!!!!!
Help!!!!!
xxx:break_diet:

hey 13 ;)

Look your doing brill so far. so what youve had another nibble at a cd bar at least it wasnt a normal choc bar. Come on youve only 16lbs to go lets do this you will be back eating normal food before you know it :) :) Keep outta the kitchen, and keep busy and drink lots of water.

It will pass. Just be strong dont let it beat you, just say no.
Good luck

I guess....just so annoyed at myself- dont forget the mouthful of dough! You think thats knocked me out of ketosis!? If so you dont know how long it'll take to get back in do you...will exercise help!
Sorry i know im being an over angst stupid woman!!!
THANK YOU BECKY
xxxxx

our stats are the same I'm also feeling your pain so close to goal we both are grrrrr come on girlie we can do this xxxxx quit eating norty stuff lol

how odd , cos back in jan i was doing cd and on day 23 thats when it all went wrong for me , ok come on now keep at it , get to 24 and more . cos i'm now on my restart from march the 4th , don't go there girl

Aww hunni!! Sorry to hear you are having a poopie day diet wise :wave_cry:

I would say not to worry about the the second bit of bar, better than
real chocolate ;). The dough is done now, no point dwelling on it or the rest of your day will just continue to get worse and before you know it you've had a pizza or something.

If I was you I would take myself out for a nice long walk to work off the dough, calm yourself down and get your mind off food. I would go a buy myself a magazine or two to cheer myself up and have a lovely afternoon at home snuggled up with the celebs & gossip!! Before you know it, it'll be time for your next pack and you'll be feeling much better chick.

And if you are still struggling later, maybe have a 4th pack. Won't hurt if you really think you are going to cave.

Chin up u - u r doing just great :D;)
xx

Thanks everyone...i think im just going to pretend i didnt have the dough and have four packs...get back on it tomorrow and wake up feeling better. Went out and brought some new books, one of them is my favourite programme one...that supersize superskinny thing on channel four, read a bit already and its really good so far.

Thanks dobbie lol...means i dont think the next weigh ins guna be quite so good- you'll be miles in front :)

THanks again everyone and have a great day xxxx

Hey chick,

Just wanted to see how you are doing today?! Hoping you are back to your normal self and ready to go again on your packs (no dough though :D).

Have a great day hun x

Morning hun!
Today hasnt been much better so far i just had a huge row with my mum because i said that i will have a few drinks and one nice indian meal when i go on holiday end of april with my friends its first time ive seen some of them since may and june....its only a wee holiday...5 days in england but i wanted to look glam at my goal weight and be able to relax if only for 5 days...but she says i shouldnt drink once im at my goal weight and maintaining but not in ketosis... as ill get drunk and eat loads and put on weight!I mean even if i put on 5 or 6 pounds ill lose it with cambridge again surely! im only young i cant be tee total....GRRR lol rant overrrrrrrrrr.....:)

I AM determined on the diet again and WILLLL NOT CHEAT AGAIN ON THIS JOURNEY!! lol i promise...i made the sensible choice not to bake again- its not like i have to do it, i just enjoy it but have realised i cant do it without a nibble! haha!
Also checked and still in ketosis- phewwwwww.....so im going to be angelic haha!

Thanks for the concern chick!! Hope you have an ace day...goodluck with it today xxx

Hey Pig (gawd whats your name I don't like calling you that)

Well i am now 16 lbs to goal so we're the same.. regarding the drink I am so missing my vodkas I used to drink at least 4-5 a night (no I'm not joking) Are u on SS? or on the plans yet? I'm supposed to be on them like ages ago but i'm scared stiff and I start the 790 on monday for a few days..

xx

If you want to have a small break, then jump back on the wagon, then do it. You know you'll put on a bit of weight, but if you are determined, you'll know you can soon lose it again.

I know people will disagree with this advice, but it works for me!

Sorry - unintentional LONG post coming up .....

You are welcome hunni ;):) we all gotta be here for each other, it's hard enough without beating ourselves up/getting down about it!!!

Aww that is really sad that you and your Mum had a row. I can really see this from both sides though chick. I say that you totally deserve to get to goal, let your hair down and have a good time.

The difference with your holiday from 'normal' or should I say 'pre-cd' will be that this time you will be mindful of all the effort you have put in to lose the lbs and won't go crazy. Yes, alcohol will give you the munchies and you will probably not the best food choices or limit your portions while under the influence, but I'm sure you'll realise that the following day you need to cut back/make allowances accordingly so that you don't do too much damage. This is all part of living in the real world and learning to maintain your weight ;) :D

I guess from your Mum's point of view, she has seen you really unahppy at your biggest and seem your transforming over the weeks on CD into someone you are happier and more confident about. I can only guess that your poor Mum is scared that one 'blow-out' will lead to old habits and hey presto you being back at square one. I think you need to talk about your holiday with your Mum and assure her that you aren't going to come back 2 stone heavier than you went, and that you are of course going to make allowances for over indulgences the following day and that it's still going to be all good!!

We can't afterall live on CD packs & water forever. We have to learn to make the choices to maintain our new figures into the future. Learning to deal with social occassions/holdiays etc is all part of the process.

I have every faith you'll do it chick!! AND NO MORE BAKING!!! :rotflmao:

xxx

Hahaha thanks....no more baking indeed....

I can understand where shes coming from in that shes worried it'll lead me into old habits but i tried to tell her this is literally a little break to be normal and im only drinking two nights and eating at most two nights of naughty things, the rest ill be good but she keeps saying "i know it wont be" and "you cant control your drink amounts" its like shes never ever satisfied!

I know that i wont underdo all the good done because i never want to be in this position again, its trying to convince her- like fighting a losing battle and gets a bit disheartening, but ho hum lol! As for the alcohol thing- i wont have drunk for so long i can see myself legless after two vodkas hah!

Fuffa...im not on the plans yet, but my CDC thinks i am...like you i want to get to my target...(lose the 37 lbs) then work up- just so i know that i am there if that makes sense.....lets hope she doesnt interrogate me because i really am a dreadful liar haha!

Thank you for the advice oldfatmum( can kinda see why people hate calling me pig now as its horrible calling you that) and quizz.....thanks for the congrats but still seems a long way to go haha

xxxxx

Haha I've told my CDC what I'm doing she doesn't agree with it but It's my choice at the end of the day. LL I could do it on so why should CD be any different? lol I have changed goal now I think 8st will be too much weight loss now. So I am only 9lbs to my new goal of 8st 7lbs :D x

8 Stone! Wow that was light- how tall are you?
My ultimate goal is 8 and a half but anything between there and 9 and ill be estatic!!
Bet it was nice seeing that you have 9 left not 16...but ill continue plodding haha xxxx

Hey Fuffa! I'm 5' 2" too and have a goal of 8st 7 too. Don't know about you but from 8st 10 lbs downward i stat to look a bit too skinny so aiming for 8.5 stone so I've got a few lbs to play with iykwim!!

9lbs to go .... lucky you!! Wanna swap?! Last WI i was 9st 13.25 lbs!
What were your losses like going through the 9's?

x

Back