Grrrrrrrrr!

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
Does anyone else have a partner who is totally selfish !?????
FFS! He knows I'm in cd and my reasons and he knows it's hard work I've told him plus he's seen me struggle ect so when he finished at 1 today I picked him up and he said ' I'm starving so I'm gonna have a KFC' in gonna have ......,,,,,,, what do you want? I almost knocked him out in bloody KFC! I ended up sitting outside in the rain while he and my little girl had there dinner, only after did he say " sorry you couldn't have anything but it was really good"
Not spoken to him since, he very selfish ATM or am
I?

My OH eats whatever and I've bought him a McDonalds quite a few times. I just think as he eats im getting closer to my goal and doesn't bother me I cook his tea and bake everyday too. Just think how happy you will be in the end and the willpower you have from seeing him eat those things will help you when you finish to say no to those naughty things :) keep smiling!!

I must admit I'm not remotely bothered about my fella or my kids eat. After all it's me on this diet not them. But I guess

TriciaM said:
I must admit I'm not remotely bothered about my fella or my kids eat. After all it's me on this diet not them. But I guess

Oops pressed send too soon

I was going to say I guess it depends on where your heads at. I'm doing this diet for me. My fella wouldn't be bothered if I lost 1/2 my body weight or stayed as I am. Sorry if this reply isn't much help x

I think maybe Its me! Time of the month and feeling sorry for myself!

I am normally fine with my family eating what ever but I am on at mo and could eat everything in site and it def makes me grumpy x x

Hi
Read your post in about a weeks time and you'll probably have a little giggle to yourself. I can be a little temperamental one day of the month. And at the time I think I'm being perfectly rational and in the right. And then a few days later I look back and think 'ooh crazy lady' :) x

I completely share your frustration, but I just try to remind myself that its my problem not theirs and they dont deserve to suffer as well. But it can seem quite hurtful sometimes.

Back