Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Men

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
:mad:They are a bloody waste of space and energy!!!!
Thats it!!!!!!!!!!!
no more men or distractions until i am at goal!!!!!
END OF!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

What is your bloody problem with men now either go gay or come around here and I will give you a good seeing to jeeeez now get a bloody grip women

:mad:They are a bloody waste of space and energy!!!!
Thats it!!!!!!!!!!!
no more men or distractions until i am at goal!!!!!
END OF!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Now what's happened - :sigh:

Lol im with ya Nic xx

im off

Gaz youre an exception you know i love you!! xx

:D Oi!!!, No man bashing on this site,do it in private :D :whoopass:

we get it all the time on the LTforum I think they get frustrated at a certain age

Men have their uses, I've just had one to fix my radiators but told me his wife and him are only together cos it would break their sons heart if they split! Thanks mate, fix the radiator and then p+ss off home!

we get it all the time on the LTforum I think they get frustrated at a certain age

:D Yep and they blame it all on hormones, and us poor blokes get it in the neck:p

I think men are great its just that women should not live with them!! x

:D Yep and they blame it all on hormones, and us poor blokes get it in the neck:p

Now..... definately hide 'cause there's plenty of women on here at the mo with TOTM, run whilst you still can :eek::eek:

unpredictable, we try and change to suit there needs and they change the goal posts again, incredible!!

Garry?? You change?? lol xx

Now..... definately hide 'cause there's plenty of women on here at the mo with TOTM, run whilst you still can :eek::eek:

:D I have a wife of 18 years and a teenage daughter so you dont have to tell me about hormonall women, i just go and wash my car or potter in my garage listening to loud music when they get moody :p

..............oh that old one HG, its the "TOTM"!!!!

Ooooh Allan all guys should do that lol x

Back