Guess what?

fatpossum

Silver Member
SSSSSSSHHHH!

Earlier today I was feeling "thin" so I decided to try on my daughter's jeans :eek: - there was no one in the house but me and I decided I might as well.

And, guess what? - they fitted really, really well :party0019: . I couldn't believe it.

They are a fashionable size 12 and I looked GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!

I won't be telling her as she would be really depressed to know that her "old Mum" can wear her clothes!! Oh Joy :D

It's at times like those that I know that all the suffering is worthwhile.

Thanks Eileen!

I am planning to buy some new clothes at the beginning of June as my grandmother is having a party then and I shall be having my "great reveal".

I don't want to buy too much just yet though as I still have a stone left to lose - but once that is gone watch out!!!!!

Brilliant!

Your daughter had better watch out - you'll be partying in her clothes before too long.

Yes, this is what makes all the struggling and suffering worthwhile.

Well done you! I wonder what your daughter would say if she found out lol.

Well,

Contrary to my earlier decision I couldn't keep my little secret and I told her!!

What did she do? She cried ..... and it wasn't with pride in my achievement!!

I think she is over it now ..... but probably planning a diet!

:D

you go girl !!!!!!!!!
thats a fantastic achievement & she'll get over it.
recently when buying my girls new clothes (they are 8 & 11) i asked my 11 yr old if she minded if i had some crop combats the same as her (her in size 8, me in 16) she thought it was "cool"
xx:)

WOWEE!! Now your def a Skinnypossum!! What a great feeling!! Well done !!

Ha ha, so your daughter has got competition!! You really do need to get out and get shopping for your new size. Well done xx

That's really the icing on the cake isn't it? Think it's time to change your name now Possum as you're no longer ANY way fat now! Very well done... x

well done! what a fab feeling! so happy for you ...

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: YOUR DAUGHTER BETTER WATCH OUT!.... OR MAYBE YOU BETTER WATCH OUT FOR YOUR DAUGHTER, SINCE LOSING THE WEIGHT MY DAUGHTER & ME ARE IN THE SAME SIZE BOTTOMS & SHE KEEPS TRYING TO PINCH MY STUFF!......XXXX

Back