Guess who's back

Russiandoll

Carpe diem
Hi to all who remember me (and to those who don't! :))

After a terrible couple of years where I regained heaps of weight, I've decided to take another run at getting to where I want to be. I'm back on CD ... sole source (plus) at the moment but am realistic to know this may change if my circumstances do.

I graduate from Uni this year (doesn't time fly!) and want to lose at least 5st by my ceremony in October. Do-able if I stay focussed.

I started at 18.1 on Friday 2nd Jan but didn't start until the 5th. I had my weigh in today and was 17.9 so that's 6lb down in 4 days which is fine by me.

Hugs to you all x x x

Welcome back!! Good to hear from you again and good luck, you going to have some great company on your journey xxx

Hi to all who remember me (and to those who don't! :))

After a terrible couple of years where I regained heaps of weight, I've decided to take another run at getting to where I want to be. I'm back on CD ... sole source (plus) at the moment but am realistic to know this may change if my circumstances do.

I graduate from Uni this year (doesn't time fly!) and want to lose at least 5st by my ceremony in October. Do-able if I stay focussed.

I started at 18.1 on Friday 2nd Jan but didn't start until the 5th. I had my weigh in today and was 17.9 so that's 6lb down in 4 days which is fine by me.

Hugs to you all x x x

:bliss: I'm so pleased to see you here!!!! :hug99:

P.S - well done on the loss.

I'm grinning from ear to ear!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Welcome back.. and good luck on your cd journey. :)

I just have to say to porgeous... you inspire me so much! Just looking at your photo.. makes me realise why i am doing this.. I am on day 5 and at the momoent im sat here typing and my best friend, her kids my kids and our hubby's are eating burgers and chips.. the hubbys bought home on there way back from skittles.. the smell is unreal.. and i was so temped.. but i came on here... saw your picture and it helped me!
A big thank you.. and an even bigger well done on your loss.. truely amazing.. you look great!!! :D

That was before I regained a fair amount of it Donna lol

But I did it once - I can do it again :)

You are not going to believe this but I haven't posted on here for ages and today was just thinking about where some of the 'old' faces had gone.
I remebered you cause of your Dad and your uni course. I also lost my dad and I would love to study again like you.
Hope everything goes well for you.

Welcome back sweetheart, Dont think I know ya but im just starting (restarting since last year) so great to have ya here!!!

Good luck and please keep posting xxx:D

Welcome back Debbie:hug99:

Congratulations on graduating that is a fantastic achievement:happy096:

You will have your five stone off no bother for your ceremony in October!

It looks like you are off to a terrific start with 6lbs down already!

Wishing you all the best on your weight loss journey!

Love Mini xxx

Welcome back darling, I have really missed you on here! Well done with the weight loss x x x

Are you coming to the Brum meet in April? Would love to see you again x x

I'm still grinning. ! :D

Welcome back darling, I have really missed you on here! Well done with the weight loss x x x

Are you coming to the Brum meet in April? Would love to see you again x x

Glad you asked! Either that or we'll have to arrange another Portsmouth meet ... . I had fun then ;)

Welcome back!!!

Westie and I started back on the 5th too, so we'll keep an eye on ya!

How's your beautiful little grandson? 5st by october, easy peasy!

xxx

HURRAY, HURRAY, HURRAY!

Missed you sooooooooooo much. You've totally, totally made my day!

Buckets of love

Welcome back and good luck! Well done on the loss so far! xx

Thanks for the lovely, lovely welcome back! Makes me feel all warm and gooey inside :D

I had a bit of an unconventional start as I decided to begin straight off having bars, accepting that I might take longer to get into ketosis. Thing is, I work an evening shift (5 -10pm) in a large office with no kitchen so mixing shakes the way I like them would have been a bit of a nightmare.
Anyway, I began on Monday 5th and was in ketosis by Thurs morning so didn't take any longer really :)

I want to do this and look good for my graduation pics but I'm also wary that things can go monumentally wrong like they did for me in 2007. Still - I know the pitfalls now so will watch out for them.

Let's just say I'm 'quietly determined'. I'd love to meet up with the regs (and new faces) again providing it doesn't clash with uni or work - busy me!:)

Grandson Evan will be 1 next month (can you believe that?) and I found on on New Year's Eve that grandkiddie number 4 is on the way courtesy of my eldest (mother of my 2 granddaughters).

So there it is ... RD back in the saddle after a rollercoaster 2 years. I think this time, I'm not as obssessed with the end 'number' and would be happy to get to a size 16 then re-assess. I'm a size 24 at the mo so just a little way to go :rolleyes:

Love to all xxx

So pleased to see you. I hadn't been on here in ages came on a few days ago and saw you hadn't been on in ages either....then today I see you :D . You must be busy with your uni work too.

Back