Guilty Pleasures that are innocent(ish)!

*Cupcake*

is working hard.....
OMG!
Am I the only one in the world never to have tasted Caxton Pink and Whites before today?!! And only 2.5 syns each - I had to have 3!!!! :D

32p for a pack of 6 too - these are oficially now my new favourite guilty pleasure that is totally (nearly) innocent!

Whats yours? :) xx

my c sometimes has these as raffle prizes and raves about them.

i love mini milks, 1.5 syns each. childhood bliss

Have always gone for anything chocolate related when it comes to Alpen Lights, but got the Apple and Sultana one last week and they are amazing! I never thought I'd be turning my back on chocolate :)

Mikado sticks 1/2syn per stick and the new Options Indulge (3 syns each), there are four yummy flavours but I've got a mug of Chocolate Brownie infront of me! Yum Yum Yum!
Then for a savoury treat I like Marmite rice cakes for 1 1/2 syns each.

The evenings are always worse for me so I make sure I have my treats ready!

total with white options (mix with little bit of hot water and let cool first, dont add it as powder) with berries. So.GOOD

People keep mentioning "pink and whites". I have waited patiently for someone to tell me - what are they???????

All I can think of when I hear Pink and White, is gorgeous P&W whippy ice cream, yum!

My guilty pleasure, is probably curly wurly and a bag of french fries:)

Another Pink n White fan here :p

I also like boudier biscuits (sponge fingers). 1 syn each. They're like trifle sponges, so crispy, kind of in between a biscuit and a cake. Dipped in tea they are lush!

If pink & whites were veggie I would be buying tons of the things :p

My favourite treat is probably a couple of Hotel Chocolat chocs or a caramel Freddo. Recently discovered that 2 finger Time Outs are only 8.5 syns tho :D

Mine is flying saucer sweets. 4 sweets for 1 syn. I eat about 10 bags a week lol

like you cupcake, i love pink n whites.

also if i have a lot of syns left then i love frozed cadburys creme eggs.:p

Besides that, sushi always feels so luxurious but is bang on plan for EE- I could (and do) eat it by the truckload[/QUOTE]

is Sushi free?

mine also has to be the options new range - I still love the traditional belgian choc too!
also love a alpen light crumbled into a mullerlight. Summer berries alpen works really well with strawberry muller, and the choc fudge alpen is delightful in a toffee muller!!
also addicted to Magic porridge made with banana and custard muller with chopped banana on top! gorge!

Thanks, now I know what pink and whites are, I can forget about them - I don't like marshmallows.

Gosh, this site is educational!!!!

Mars ice cream bars from a multipack are only 7 syns............FOR A MARS BAR!!!!!!!!!!! How cool is that??????

WHAT?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!! I actually love you for this.... I need something to have when im having a green day, i couldnt think of a better thing to use 7 syns on!!!!!! :D

Back