*Gulp* Pregnant??

Hannah- not to alarm you but it's likely you've had quite a bit to drink today. Take another test with your first morning urine tomorrow just to make certain!

bless, its best to set your mind at rest, but i would still do another in a week or so to be sure, as some one already said if you were and on cd it could be dangerous, and test may not show if only together 1 month, dont mean to keep worrying you, but always better to be sure, i sure now youve had a negative test your body will go back to normal xxxxx

OMG! I just read through this whole post and my heart is thumping through my chest!! I'm on the mini-pill too and nearly everyone in here has fallen pregnant on the pill! Sheesh kebab! Glad you got the result you wanted and I'll be going to Boots on the way home to get a big pack of condoms!! LOL xx

my 1st test was negative, Rhainnon was 6 on weds!! do another 1st thing in the morning to be absolutelty sure

I'm on cerezette and I have all these symptoms too, I'm not pregnant I just think it's a cross between the pill itself and this diet.

Back