Gutted knocked myself out of ketosis

michellewild

:(:(
So annoyed with myself, i ended up caving in to peer pressure on saturday night and ended up having about 4 vodka and coke zeros, i woke up yesterday and felt dreadfull so so ill, now i know you should never drink while on this diet but i suppose you learn by ur mistakes and i will never make it again, left it untill about dinner and still felt awful, so i made myself a oxo drink, still had my banana bar, but really could not stomach a milkshake so for my tea i ended up having 3 plain dry rice cakes, i feel really mad at myself:mad::mad: this morning but i have jumped straight back on the wagon and just had my banana bar for breakie, i can still see a slight tinge of pink on my ketostix, so hopefully it wont take me long to get back into full ketosis :break_diet::break_diet:

Well done for getting straight back on the wagon and for being so honest about your blip! At least by doing this others can learn from your mistake so something good still came out of it. Don't be too hard on yourself - think what you may have eaten before with a hangover!

Forget about it hun!!! Keep going you'll be back in ketosis in no time!!! Don't beat yourself up... your only human and we all have blips!!!

Well done for getting back into it!!!

x

Thanks every 1 for your messages of support, i dont feel hungry atall so thats a very good thing, just about to have my shake, and yeah cherrygem banana bar lol, i am using liptrim and i also get slim and save banana bars, so i have 2 shakes plus 1 bar, they are lush xx

Back