Gutted. Very upset.

It's my own fault for been stupid & weighing myself, but I felt really positive so thought I'd see how much I'd lost before my weigh in on Monday & when I stepped on the scales I was so chuffed I had gone down to 16st 9, been stupid again and this morning Ive gone to 17.1 !! That means I would have lost a pound all week! I haven't touched food, so I don't understand how this has happened, I feel like giving up. :( :(
x

Hi jodie

Take nk notice of these scales e scales I use and my cdcs is out by 2lbs also what time of day arebu weighing take into consideration how much water u consumed before he jumping on the scales do not let it get u down wait for but official weigh in with cdc xx

It's my own fault for been stupid & weighing myself, but I felt really positive so thought I'd see how much I'd lost before my weigh in on Monday & when I stepped on the scales I was so chuffed I had gone down to 16st 9, been stupid again and this morning Ive gone to 17.1 !! That means I would have lost a pound all week! I haven't touched food, so I don't understand how this has happened, I feel like giving up. :( :(
x

Don't worry about it, your weight can vary significantly just by going to the loo (or not) and the clothes you're wearing!

I try to avoid the scales but if I do hop on, I only allow it first thing in the morning, after going to the loo and wearing pants only! Those 2 little things can make a massive difference! Even having the scales on a different bit of floor can vary their reading!

And since you have been 100% you don't have anything to worry about... It'll be fine Hun x

My scales are always up and down, sometimes by 6/7lbs! I know what there like so I try not to take it to heart

Don't worry about it, your weight can vary significantly just by going to the loo (or not) and the clothes you're wearing!

I try to avoid the scales but if I do hop on, I only allow it first thing in the morning, after going to the loo and wearing pants only! Those 2 little things can make a massive difference! Even having the scales on a different bit of floor can vary their reading!

And since you have been 100% you don't have anything to worry about... It'll be fine Hun x

Omg i thought i was the only one who done this lol i, exact same will only weigh first thing before any water intake and after the loo i was told this is
Your most accurate weight someone said that years ago ..

But yeah honest do not worry don't be gutted im sure u will be over the moon on weigh in day xx

It's amazing how many different factors can make a huge difference. My home scales told me I was 16st 11lbs (weighed first thing in the morning in just underwear. My weigh in was the next day in the evening so I'd had breakfast and lunch and loads of water and had clothes and shoes on and the CDC scales showed I was 17st 6lb....such a huge shock!! I think my scales at home are a couple of pounds down and that I'm around 17st but am definitely going by the CDC scales for the whole time I'm on the plan for the sake of accuracy and consistency!!

Back