Gutted!! Weight not moving on SS

Weight loss isn't just about weight, it's about getting your confidence back, your abilities back, your lifestyle back....and YOU back!!!

So true! Congratulations to all of you (all of us) who've battled the bullies and stuck to our resolution to improve our health for US not for any idiots out there who think we should be a particular size or look.

I had a similar experience with a skinny assistant in a Levi's jeans outlet last year who told me that I might be able to 'find something in the men's section'.

Mrs b i think u r bloody awesome and such an inspiration :) x i love reading your posts and for all the bullies we may have been bigger but they will never have our attitude and lovely Hearst we will be thin and confident they will be thin and bloody ignorant

Thank you everyone, feel very proud of myself today!
Thank you HM read what you wrote a few times before replying, as I just didn't know what to say, tbh I've been thru hell in the last 3 years and I'm just not used to kind words when I've had so many nasty ones :(
But enough of that, that's past....here's to the future, really grateful for such a nice post!
Xxx

You are most welcome mrs b i meant every word of it u will soon be sticking it to the nobody's that made u feel like crap and walking past them with head held high and looking might fine too with it wish i cud be a fly on the wall when it happens x keep going u r bloody amazing

Got weighed tonight lost 2lb :-( bit gutted but still its a loss i suppose and just means next weeks will be better :)

I know how you feel HM, it feels like poo but hey it's a helluva lot better than doing nothing about it!! Go find a bag of sugar and feel its weight, you'll think differently about that 2lb then huni bun!! Good luck for the coming week, keep strong xxx

Hm well fine you should be proud of That 10lbs in 2 weeks xx

Thx ladies im happy this week will be a good one i can feel it just having me shake now before work :)

Swimming again today ladies!!!

AND I'm driving myself uptown soon, which might not sound a lot but with having agoraphobia I've not driven or gone alone anywhere hardly in years!!!

Losing weight can help focus the mind its not just about freeing the body!!!

Have a fab day ladies (my WI 2moz)

Much love xx Sarah xx

Thx huni, I have to say I feel emotionally and physically drained now!! So heading to my friends for a facial later, I deserve it :) I have to admit it tho, I'm dreading WI as I've worked so hard I don't want to be disappointed but hey as Laurence says....watch the weeks not the scales it'll all work out in the end :) xxx

That's a fab saying watch the weeks not the scales lol i love it good luck for tomorrow u inspire me every day well done on going out that must have been such a buzz to accomplish that x

Grrrrrrrrr 2lb again!!!!! *big sigh* :( dunno what I've gotta do to make my body have just ONE decent "I've earnt it" WI !!
I've been put back on SS+ again
Xxxx

Mrs B - I have done the diet a few times (played about with it really) and I always seem to lose <3lbs and i would get so upset as others losing 5/6 each week but then i thought everything is in the right direction!!! I know it is disheartening but bear with it xxx

Mrs B, i have just had my third weigh in and i was disappointed to only lose 2lbs, its frustrating isnt it. At least i have had one big loss, it really did give me a boost so i will keep everything crossed that you finally get a big loss one week.

But, we have both lost a whole bag of sugar in fat so at least its not stayed the same or gone up xx

Thx guys, it just sucks when others get there in half the time its taking your body!! But you're both correct, everything that's a loss is the right direction, however slow!!
Had a meltdown in the swimming pool today, think there was lots of ppl and feeling disappointed too didn't help, ended up crying like a baby, hubby couldn't console me but at least everyone was wet and they prob didn't know I was crying lol!!!
Once the pool emptied a bit, I carried on as I wasn't gonna be beaten, all in all I've swam 64 lengths (1 mile) this week :) I'm happy with that!!!
Have a good weekend everyone xxxx

Mrs b that is great - I need to start exercising.

I think we all need a good cry sometimes, it's food to get it all out (meant to say good so must have food on the mind lol) xxx

Back