gutted with last weeks loss!

mightymonocle

basically my weight losses were looking great, 3-4 lbs a week as expected.. then one week, I only lost 1.5 lbs, I was abit puzzled as to why - as I have never cheated, drink plenty of water..

the next week I started taking fibreclear too and lost 6lbs in one week, only to be followed the next week with just under a pound loss....

I'm carrying on the diet, still determined not to cheat.

I have no real idea why this is happening, however my periods have gone scewwiff, only 2 weeks inbetween my last 3 periods and I've been on this period for 2, nearly 3 weeks now - I guess this could be a contributing factor.

Has anyone else who's been on TFR, no cheats or blips, seen weeks were they've had disappointing smaller losses + have you any idea why??

I never had more than a 4lb loss lat time I did lipo.
I was always between 1-4lb and was 100% by the book.
It was gutting at times but a loss is a loss :)

Rachel, I could have written exactly that myself! My periods seem to have settled now, thank god, so hang on in there. All I can say is it all averages out in the end. Well done for staying 100% - it will be so worth it. By the way, on my lowest weight weeks I definitely lost more inches. Weird our bodies aren't they?!

I found this when I started the first time I lost 12 first week but only 2 time second so gutted I went and bought a pasty lol .now putting a bit extra then I was when I did the first time :s so wish me luck for second time round feelin positive and know now not to come off it until u reach ur goal weight cuz u will go back to it ! Wish me luck for my weigh in on Wednesday x:)

Hi Rachel ive been having the same probs! My period has now been here for 3 weeks!! :confused: quite worried about this. and my losses were better before this but now they're 4lbs every week which is still brilliant but would love to try get above this. Just stick at it as any loss is better than none :) xx

Back