Gutted :(

*angela*

Silver Member
Ok had my WI tonight, as we were queuing our C told us her scales were inaccurate last week+each person were coming in at an average of 4lb lighter than they actually were. Last week I was told I lost 8lb which I was stunned at (ESP considering it was my star week) She had new scales for this week so the WI's were now correct+coz of the mess up everybody gained... I gained 4lb!!!!!

I know it's down to the techno problem+over the 2 weeks it's a loss of 2lb each WI+10.5lb since I joined but I feel SO disheartened at seeing a rise in my weight regardless of the reason :( x

what a shame! did she not notice last week that everyone had massive losses last week when she started weighing, must be really disheartening

still 4lb over 2 weeks is great, so well done :) xx

This happened at my class before! Try not to focus on this weeks result but the overall picture. fab loss overall xxx well done xxx

Thanks ladies, woke up this morning+just thought I'm going to forget about yday+move on, at least next week will be accurate+I'm pleased with how much I've still lost in 4 weeks so shouldn't complain too much.

There were some ladies last night who voiced their opinions saying there should be no charge for this week after the confusion but the C pointed out that what ur paying for is the support of the group not just the WI which is fair enough but I know alot weren't happy with it :/ onwards+upwards though :) xxx

Oh that is rubbish. It would do my head in too! 4lbs in 2 weeks is great though.

Back