Gutted :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by *angela*, 23 August 2011 Social URL.

1. *angela*

*angela* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ok had my WI tonight, as we were queuing our C told us her scales were inaccurate last week+each person were coming in at an average of 4lb lighter than they actually were. Last week I was told I lost 8lb which I was stunned at (ESP considering it was my star week) She had new scales for this week so the WI's were now correct+coz of the mess up everybody gained... I gained 4lb!!!!!

I know it's down to the techno problem+over the 2 weeks it's a loss of 2lb each WI+10.5lb since I joined but I feel SO disheartened at seeing a rise in my weight regardless of the reason :( x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shirleen

Shirleen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(2.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I understand how you feel! How disheartening!

4. kerryathome

kerryathome Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.28%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    what a shame! did she not notice last week that everyone had massive losses last week when she started weighing, must be really disheartening

still 4lb over 2 weeks is great, so well done :) xx

5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

This happened at my class before! Try not to focus on this weeks result but the overall picture. fab loss overall xxx well done xxx

6. rosebud_01

rosebud_01 Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I would like to think that they at least didnt charge for that week. very disappointing for everyone
    rosebud

7. *angela*

*angela* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks ladies, woke up this morning+just thought I'm going to forget about yday+move on, at least next week will be accurate+I'm pleased with how much I've still lost in 4 weeks so shouldn't complain too much.

There were some ladies last night who voiced their opinions saying there should be no charge for this week after the confusion but the C pointed out that what ur paying for is the support of the group not just the WI which is fair enough but I know alot weren't happy with it :/ onwards+upwards though :) xxx

8. mrsthunderbolt

mrsthunderbolt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(30.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world-green days.
    Oh that is rubbish. It would do my head in too! 4lbs in 2 weeks is great though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.