Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Gutted :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by *angela*, 23 August 2011 Social URL.

1. *angela*

*angela* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ok had my WI tonight, as we were queuing our C told us her scales were inaccurate last week+each person were coming in at an average of 4lb lighter than they actually were. Last week I was told I lost 8lb which I was stunned at (ESP considering it was my star week) She had new scales for this week so the WI's were now correct+coz of the mess up everybody gained... I gained 4lb!!!!!

I know it's down to the techno problem+over the 2 weeks it's a loss of 2lb each WI+10.5lb since I joined but I feel SO disheartened at seeing a rise in my weight regardless of the reason :( x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shirleen

Shirleen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(2.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I understand how you feel! How disheartening!

4. kerryathome

kerryathome Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.28%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    what a shame! did she not notice last week that everyone had massive losses last week when she started weighing, must be really disheartening

still 4lb over 2 weeks is great, so well done :) xx

5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

This happened at my class before! Try not to focus on this weeks result but the overall picture. fab loss overall xxx well done xxx

6. rosebud_01

rosebud_01 Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I would like to think that they at least didnt charge for that week. very disappointing for everyone
    rosebud

7. *angela*

*angela* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks ladies, woke up this morning+just thought I'm going to forget about yday+move on, at least next week will be accurate+I'm pleased with how much I've still lost in 4 weeks so shouldn't complain too much.

There were some ladies last night who voiced their opinions saying there should be no charge for this week after the confusion but the C pointed out that what ur paying for is the support of the group not just the WI which is fair enough but I know alot weren't happy with it :/ onwards+upwards though :) xxx

8. mrsthunderbolt

mrsthunderbolt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(30.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world-green days.
    Oh that is rubbish. It would do my head in too! 4lbs in 2 weeks is great though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.