Gutted!!

slimwannabe

Silver Member
Well ots the dreaded wi day today and ive sts and only lost .5 inches.
Am devastated and I know I have had food a few times this week but I did avoid all carbs and pretty much stuck to meat, broccoli and salad. Passed on desserts and alcohol.
Is also totm but dont want to be making excuses as when yr on very little calories u should still be losing surely??
Gutted I really wanted to be near the 13's in time for this wedding on the 22 and cant see yhat happening now.
Am meant to be off plan on sat for my bday and dont even want to go out now, what do I do?? Xx

Hey you. You had your week eating and you know you haven't deviated from the plan ketosis wise so stick with it. I too only lost 1lb last week due to totm but then this week bounced back with a 4lb loss, so hopefully you'll be the same. There will always be social do's etc that we can't stop going to just because we are on Exante, so stick with it and look at the longer goal of shifting the weight.
You're doing brilliant and both mum and I said you can really see that you've lost weight now too. xxx

Hey Nat, aaw I can understand that you're feeling really downhearted about this. But perhaps look at it this way, most women actually gain some weight during totm and then bounce back after. So the fact that you haven't gained shows that your diet has still been working. And don't do too much fault finding now with yourself. You stuck to the right foods, perhaps try and alternate if you need the occasional meal, rather than having a food week, maybe have one or two days in the week where you add something.
But most importantly, don't let it spoil either your achievements or upcoming events. At the end of the day, enjoying life doesn't depend solely on weight. So it shouldn't be the factor that determines entirely whether you have a good or bad time. Or whether you feel good about yourself. And it seems you have a very supportive loving family. :) xx

Oh, slimwannabe, don't be disheartened! It's just a blip, and if you stick at it without becoming disheartened, then the scales will eventually catch up with the effort you have put in. I've just posted a long message on this subject in the thread: http://www.minimins.com/exante-weekly-weigh/319102-not-even-half-pound.html so I won't repeat myself here. Don't let it get you down. Just soldier on, and it will all come good in the end.

Thx ladies and I know deep down what yr all saying is right bit still niggles away at you.
Bee I only had food 3 evenings last week and did stick to meat and green leaf salad or broccoli. Am hoping it will catch up next week and am still unsure what to do about going out sat and having the day off plan. Will see how I feel nearer the day.
Have stayed focused today and upped the water so far! Xx

Just look back over your awesome losses so far though! :)
You've got an ambitious goal ahead of you, yes - and you'll reach it; but don't torture yourself on the way. Go out for your birthday and enjoy yourself as much as you can. That could always be your cut off point after that for no more going off plan?

Don't worry about what's happened already - you can't do anything about it now, just look forward and carry on going!

Thanks Quixotic and I know yr right.feel a little better today just find some days you get right sucked In!
Think im gonna weigh on sat morn and decide from there whether ill have a day off plan xx

I know I shouldnt but I did weigh this morn and that pesky .8 of a pound has gone! X

There you go!

Is gonna be really hard to not weigh every day this week as am desperate to at least get to 14.7 by this blumming wedding but think I could do with losing a bit more so im not inbetween sizes. I need to be a comfortable size 16 so I can get a dress!! Xx

I weigh every day too. I think it's fine so long as you accept your weight can fluctuate.

You caught up on your thread....don't worry!

look the weight is already starting to come off..I am sure you will have a great week this week. Sometimes are Boise just need to take time to adapt

I know yr right its just this upcoming wedding doing me in.just for once it would be nice to go to a wedding and not be the fat one :(
Once wedding is out of the way I'll chill then as any loss is a bonus xx

Back