Gutted

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Betty, 28 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Betty

Betty Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi every1 - i had my second weigh in today an only lost 2ib - i feel so robbed an gutted. Has any1 else had a rubbish weigh in on 2nd week.
    I just wrecked my diet too by having toast cause i gutted.

I out tomo night for a chinese then thought i'd do SS for remainder instead of SS+.

Whats all yr views? rsvp x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dieting Rambler

Dieting Rambler Size 14 Here I Come!

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Ok I understand that you are upset, but you have lost 12lbs in 2 weeks! don't be downheartened. Remember you are in this for the long haul and there are no instant results! (I wish there were) so back away from the bread and get back on track, you will see the results.

Have you been measuring yourself, sometimes you dont get the results on the scales but you are still losing inches!

Hugs

4. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Dont be disheartened. Two lbs is brill. I did W8 (vlcd), I lost 10lbs in my first week but nothing in my 2nd. In my 3rd week I lost 4lbs. Your body metabolism needs time to adjust to the big weight lost it went thru.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.